Logos 4 in Other Languages

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 804
Bill Fiess | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 27 2010 4:59 AM

Is Logos 4 available in other languages [besides English]?

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 6:16 AM

Yes. Besides English there is Spanish and Swedish user interface. You have this options in tools/settings and after changing language you have to restart Logos 4 to get the change take effect.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 6:25 AM

There's also an article that applied to Libronix (L3) but may apply to L4 in principle. If you have a desire to get Logos in another language just follow the directions and email bob:

.Help translate the user interface. If you'd like to see Logos Bible Software interface -- menus, dialog boxes, reports, etc. -- in another language, send an email to bob@logos.com. We'll set you up as a localizer. You'll translate directly from a web form or download a Microsoft Excel format spreadsheet--simply translate the English text in Column A into the blank space in Column B and check it back in. We'll build the interface, test it, and make it available for download..
--Logos Bible Software for the World

Always worth a followup IMHO.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 278
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 6:36 AM

yes, I like to see in Chinese language.

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS