bible ready plan deleted problem

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 225
Michael Birney | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 27 2010 10:27 AM

Today there were 2 copies of my bible reading plan, so annoyed, I deleted 1, which deleted both - ugh.   

But, I have a safe copy on my laptop, opened it up offline, but now how can I copy that plan to a new name, so when I go online it will not delete it, but create a new one?

Any ideas?

Posts 225
Michael Birney | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 10:57 AM

I got my own answer, so thought I'd share.  Rename the reading plan on the laptop which is offline.  Close the computer that is online, then restart the offline computer letting it come online, and as it syncs, it actually added a "(2)" behind the reading plan name, but it's all back to normal now.

Not sure of the original cause of 2 reading plans, other than I have been playing on my mac and windows computers on this reading plan recently.

Posts 10819
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 27 2010 2:07 PM

Michael Birney:
Not sure of the original cause of 2 reading plans, other than I have been playing on my mac and windows computers on this reading plan recently.

There have been reports of synch issues from users who operate L4 in Mac and Windows. If this has not already be corrected, it should be done shortly. It is probably contamination carry over from Windows. Geeked

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS