Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 350
Chuck P. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 29 2010 7:44 AM

Purchased Tozer books this week, but not seeing them in my IPhone library...how long does it take to get into my IPhone library?

Chuck

Laptop: Lenovo P580 - 15.6" IdeaPad Laptop
 - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Windows 7
 Iphone5s            Logos 7, Bronze

Posts 40
Joe Newell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 29 2010 7:55 AM

Possible that they aren't available in mobile format yet.  I know that at least one of my John Piper collection is not, for example.

Posts 40
Joe Newell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:08 AM

I found this link in an earlier post, Chuck, and it is apparently the list of all titles that can be accessed through the iPhone/iPad.

http://www.logos.com/iphone/support/resourcelist

Posts 109
Darryl Burling | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 1 2010 2:28 AM

I bought the Tozer collection on pre-pub, and I still wish it was available on the iPad regularly. Tozers books are very readable, and the iPad is a great way to read these books, so it is a shame it isn't available.

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 27 2010 2:34 PM

I'm still debating purchasing the A. W. Tozer collection before the end of the month.  Can anyone provide any opinions/feedback about his books?  Would a $200 investment be a good purchase in your opinion?  (I realize that it all depends on how you use your books, but I just wanted some personal opinions on this.)  Thanks...

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS