Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 25 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:33 PM

Is there any chance that the good fellows over at Logos would consider publishing John Murray's collected writings??

They are a great resource and worthy of a great application.

Smile

Posts 155
Darcy S. Van Horn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:38 PM

Paul Gisbourne:

Is there any chance that the good fellows over at Logos would consider publishing John Murray's collected writings??

They are a great resource and worthy of a great application.

Smile

Yes  I agree!  Would love to see the works of Murray in Logos.

Darcy

Posts 2837
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:52 PM

Music to my ears! Add my vote.YesYesYes I also have asked for John Murray's collected writing to be made available in Logos http://community.logos.com/forums/t/21028.aspx

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 166
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 7 2010 7:24 PM

Yes!  Don't forget about the Romans commentary.

Posts 2837
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 6:13 AM

Mark Barnes:

Now Mark you are talking! I am waiting and looking at the Pre-Pub page for his work to make it into Logos. I will add to your list The Imputation of Adam's Sin

Ted.

Edit: Some of Murray's stuff on Divorce, Baptism and the Imputation of Adam's Sin is contained in the Westminster Theological Journal

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 39
Peter Banks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 8 2010 9:46 AM

Me too! I

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:29 PM

Mark Barnes:

YesYes Greeat suggestions Mark. I have all the above with the exception of Christian Baptism. I have wondered why we haven't seen these mentioned before. I've read Redemption Accomplished and Applied at least 3x. One that I didn't see mentioned but is worth a read is The Imputation of Adam's Sin.

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:34 PM

"Now Mark you are talking! I am waiting and looking at the Pre-Pub page for his work to make it into Logos. I will add to your list The Imputation of Adam's Sin

Ted."

Sorry Ted I didn't see your post and suggestion before posting.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:42 PM

Ditto!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 186
Robert G. Mettler | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 15 2010 1:10 PM

David C. Rowe:

Yes!  Don't forget about the Romans commentary.

http://www.logos.com/products/prepub/details/7458

Posts 166
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:25 AM

Thank-you, Logos, for the Romans Commentary!! Big Smile

I am curious as to why you list it as two volumes - I've only seen it as one in both hardback and paperback. But hey, I'M BUYING!!

Let's get this title out of pre-pub limbo and sign up!

Posts 383
Daniel Bender | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:38 AM

David C. Rowe:
I am curious as to why you list it as two volumes

David, originally Murray's volume on Romans in the NICNT was a 2 volume commentary (vol 1 chapters 1-8 & Vol 2 chapters 9-16). The copy I have in my print library states "The Epistle to the Romans. . .by John Murrary in two volumes."  The "single" volume includes a separate introduction and outline before the commentary on chapter 9.

Posts 5621
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 16 2010 7:40 AM

David C. Rowe:

Thank-you, Logos, for the Romans Commentary!! Big Smile

I am curious as to why you list it as two volumes - I've only seen it as one in both hardback and paperback. But hey, I'M BUYING!!

It was originally two volumes.  My single (physical) volume hardback copy still has a volume division in the middle, and even separate indexes.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 166
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 20 2010 6:56 AM

Thanks guys. Amazingly, using Murray, I just went to the next chapter.  By the way, it looks like we're above 90% on this title - let's push this over the goal line!

Posts 50
Eric Woernle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 2 2011 7:32 AM

YesYes

Posts 1268
Liam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 7 2013 12:23 AM

I would love to see Redemption Accomplished and Applied in Logos. I would like to read this, and it would be great to have the scripture references pop up. I'm considering the kindle version, but would prefer it in Logos.

Posts 9
C. Dustin Boyd | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 10:39 AM

I'll buy anything by John Murray. In fact, I've put off buying some of his works in the hopes that they would eventually find their way into Logos.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 10:44 AM

Casey D. Boyd:

I'll buy anything by John Murray. In fact, I've put off buying some of his works in the hopes that they would eventually find their way into Logos.

This isn't the same John Murray that wrote The Greeks and Their Gods, is it?  That was an interesting book.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 28 2013 10:45 AM

Liam Walsh:

I would love to see Redemption Accomplished and Applied in Logos. I would like to read this, and it would be great to have the scripture references pop up. I'm considering the kindle version, but would prefer it in Logos.

Was that John Owen?

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 2 (26 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS