Printing from Logos???

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33
M.J.D. | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 10 2010 6:01 AM

How do I print from Logos? I cant' find the button anywhere. I'm using Logos 4 Mac (Beta 11). I'm trying to print out Job chapter 3 from the Lexam Hebrew-English Interlinear Bible and can't figure out how to do it. I tried copying and pasting into Word to print it and does not keep the same layout and look so that didn't really work. I've looked under tutorials and can't find any help there. Apologies if I've filed this in the wrong place.

Posts 29
Otis Gouty | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 6:13 AM

It almost seems like Logos forgat the print button.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 6:14 AM

You're not going crazy, it's not there yet!

Printing is in Beta on the Windows side of things. I can only presume that it will be shortly coming to the Mac side of things, although probably not until after the big Mac launch date.

Posts 33
M.J.D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 6:25 AM

Thanks for confirmation that I'm not loosing my mind Otis & Kevin.

Posts 10821
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 5:57 PM

Mark Denning:

Thanks for confirmation that I'm not loosing my mind Otis & Kevin.

Cameron posted that printing will not be in the official release on October 1. L4 Mac will be most similar to L4.0d Win. The features in the 4.1 Beta will follow later.

Posts 15
Randall Thompson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 10 2010 10:22 PM

I gave up waiting for this application...purchased latest edition of Microsoft Word in order to copy and paste....works very well, for me.  Still, it would be nice to be able to do it automatically with Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS