"Logos 4 Downloaded 465 mb of data to your system"

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Jeff Pagel | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 14 2010 6:37 PM

I get this, or a message similar to this every so often when opening my Logos. That's great I am glad that I am continually updating my Logos software. But....I's like to know what was downloaded, is there a way to see what was downloaded. If it's a new feature or book I want to be able to check it out and begin to use it. Is there a way to see what was downloaded?

Posts 1537
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 6:44 PM

I got it to.I looked at my log but still could not figure out what it was. I am not familiar enough with how to read a the log file.

Posts 278
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:04 PM

yes updating biblical place people ect.

2 Peter 3:18  But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:19 PM

I just built a Wiki page for this: An update is downloading, what is it?

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 5523
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 7:25 PM

Jeff Pagel:

I get this, or a message similar to this every so often when opening my Logos. That's great I am glad that I am continually updating my Logos software. But....I's like to know what was downloaded, is there a way to see what was downloaded. If it's a new feature or book I want to be able to check it out and begin to use it. Is there a way to see what was downloaded?

As per Thomas suggestion check out the wiki page:

Thomas Black:

In addition please consider adding your vote to the following user requested improvement to Logos for a better download experience overall:

http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/513797-implement-more-user-control-over-downloads-update?ref=title

Posts 1683
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 14 2010 8:33 PM

Thomas, a possible addition to your wiki page.

Re identifying files that were updated, these are likely to have a very recent file date/time. Perhaps you could suggest that users open the Windows Explorer to C:\Users\Allen\AppData\Local\Logos4\Data\{random}\ResourceManager\Resources, display in Details view, and sort by date to see the most recent updates?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS