How to uninstall Logos 1

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 100
Heath Choate | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 17 2010 11:28 AM

Now that we are on official releases of Logos 4 Mac. I wanting to get rid of Logos 1 Mac/Libronix. How do I uninstall all of the files associated with it?

Also, is there a way to either add that version to another system at my home or pass it on to a friend since I don't really need it?

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2010 11:49 AM

Heath Choate:
Now that we are on official releases of Logos 4 Mac. I wanting to get rid of Logos 1 Mac/Libronix. How do I uninstall all of the files associated with it?

http://www.logos.com/support/mac/uninstall

Heath Choate:
Also, is there a way to either add that version to another system at my home or pass it on to a friend since I don't really need it?

Actually, you can install Logos 4 on as many systems as you like, as long as you're the only user of the software. I suppose you could pass the software itself to someone else because the software is free, but the books are still licensed to you, which would make the software itself pretty useless—unless you purchased a full Logos 4 base package (as opposed to an upgrade). If this is the case, then you may be able to move some of the duplicate licenses into a new account—you'd need to talk to customer service about the details and service charges associated with such a thing.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Posts 103
Jeromy Waunch | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 17 2010 12:49 PM

Does running the un-installer affect my font files (or others) used in Logos 4 mac?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS