Logos 4 for Mac video on Youtube

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2550
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 18 2010 7:31 AM

In honor of the gold release I did a quick video demonstrating my minimalist workspace approach using Logos 4 for Mac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeY_8f2oFYo

A few too many "umms", guess I needed another cup of coffee.. hopefully you get the idea of what I was trying to express..Smile

Posts 45
Jason York | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 12:19 PM

thanks for the video, I have been waiting a long time for people to start making videos that are specific to the mac version. it is helpful to see how other people use the product and not just get an overview of features that aren't demonstrated in a real life workflow. 

if you ever want to dive deeper with any future videos that would be great too. 

thanks,

jason

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 12:57 PM

Thanks, John. It's a good demonstration of how to use Logos. It will help a lot of people move towards a more efficient mode of study.

Every blessing

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 2550
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 2:20 PM

Thanks for the comments Jason, but to be honest there is no real difference between L4 Mac and L4 Win. Any video will help you along Win or Mac. However, it was fun to be able to do one using the L4 Mac version...

Posts 5847
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 3:14 PM

Nice Overview John.  I particularly like the fact that you are making the text, the main thing, your main thing.  With so many secondary resources at our fingertips, we need to keep our focus squarely on God's Word.

.. And yes it is congratulations to the MAC team.

Posts 2550
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 18 2010 3:58 PM

Thanks Andrew.. good to see you so active in the forum.. hey.. you have more posts than I do and I have been here all along!..Smile

Posts 1880
Philana Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 19 2010 1:46 PM

John Fidel:

In honor of the gold release I did a quick video demonstrating my minimalist workspace approach using Logos 4 for Mac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeY_8f2oFYo

A few too many "umms", guess I needed another cup of coffee.. hopefully you get the idea of what I was trying to express..Smile

Thanks for posting this video, seeing how others use Logos 4 helps to see other ways to use it!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS