Inductive Bible Study Method - How do I do this with Logos 4?

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 22 2010 11:06 AM

William J Cook:

I did not have a signature when MJ pointed out my error. I added it later, but it shows up now really looking bad (on me). Again, I was not trying to break any rules.

Parallel to what MCM stated: Don'tWorryAboutIt  :-)

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 33277
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 22 2010 11:31 AM

William J Cook:
I added it later, but it shows up now really looking bad (on me).

Please don't feel badly. That truly was not my intent. Trust me, many of us have posts we wish weren't preserved for posterity. But in the forums, they are quickly forgotten.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 175
Silent Sam | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 22 2010 11:47 AM

Hmm HHHMMMmmm~~~ Hmm

Posts 30
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 30 2011 10:11 AM

Thanks for the link, you had some information useful to my study and I applied it using Logos Inductive tools.

Posts 3297
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 6 2012 7:26 PM

Andrew Mckenzie:

Nicholas B Brindisi:

I have heard about Kay Arthur's Inductive Bible Study Method.  It sounded good and I got the basic idea: Observation, Interpretation and Application.

My question is "What tools do I use for each phase?"

Hi Nicholas,

Good question,  I am working on a series of short videos at the moment looking at some of the tools in Logos I use during the observation phase.  You can find the first one here... I'll probably put up a second video later this week and have plans for at  least one more after that... they are / will be five minute max so don't take up too much time to watch and don't cover too much at once.

http://www.vimeo.com/14876295

There is also a manual you can purchase put together by MP Seminars (The Official Traininer for Logos 4) on using Logos 4 and Inductive Approach.

Nathan Parker a fellow Logos 4 user recently put together a review of this manual if you liked to read a user's perspecitve on it.

Is the book a logos resource or print media?

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS