It's official: PrePubs has gone into overdrive!!

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:19 PM

After averaging about one PrePub per month since the beginning of this year, I woke up this morning to find that I've have 16 PrePubs that are due to ship in October! There's a total of 38 due to ship next month. I think it's fair to say that the drought has finally broken!

It's great timing for those of us living outside of the US with the low US dollar. However, I'm still going to have to go through the agonizing process of deciding which PrePubs to keep and which ones to pass on...

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 3:33 PM

There goes the saving account!

Posts 2765
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 4:21 PM

what savings account,, need a miracle in my finances, or will have to cancel a few :( 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 184
LogosEmployee
Dan Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 5:20 PM

I blame this guy... 

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 5:24 PM

Dan Pritchett:
I blame this guy... 

Great, the guy finally shows up at work after being away for months, feels like he has to produce, and we get this glut! Wink

(Looks like Logos is trying to shore up the bottom line for the year in the next three months.) Groan.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 35560
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:12 PM

Mark A. Smith:
(Looks like Logos is trying to shore up the bottom line for the year in the next three months.)

OR it looks like Logos is finally ramped up to produce at the rate they said they would. Don't you just hate it when Logos keeps its word?Big Smile

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:17 PM

Dan Pritchett:
I blame this guy... 

Uh, oh. Dan must have revealed a company secret. The 'guy' has disappeared, and my 2nd follow-up post ID-ing him has been deleted.

I can almost hear it now "The chairman disavows any knowledge of this employee's existence." Wink

Secret kept.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:21 PM

Mark A. Smith:

Dan Pritchett:
I blame this guy... 

Uh, oh. Dan must have revealed a company secret. The 'guy' has disappeared, and my 2nd follow-up post ID-ing him has been deleted.

I can almost hear it now "The chairman disavows any knowledge of this employee's existence." Wink

Secret kept.

Funny,

I was just about to repost a prior snapsot of Mr Prepub.  Wink   Don't worry Mr. Prepub - the undergound knows you are real.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:45 PM

This must be Mr. Pre Pub in his "Superman" attire

However, I wonder what he's like as your everyday Clark ...Kent!

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 6:55 PM

Dan Pritchett:

I blame this guy... 

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

So that's what he looks like without his mask and full body suit....

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 23 2010 9:22 PM

Dan Pritchett:
I blame this guy... 

If we kidnap him until the 12 Days of Logos Sale, will it slow down the Pre-Pub releases?

Better go hide that boy-wonder!  

Or give him that well deserved vacation. Somewhere that does not have internet access.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS