Printing Single Note Entry

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2992
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Sep 25 2010 6:20 PM

Is there a way anybody is aware of to print only a single entry of a notefile? Currently Logos wants to print every single entry. I could print a page range but that will usually pick up a bit of the notefile before it and some of the notefile after the desired entry. 

Currently, what I do is copy my note entry into Word and print from there.

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2010 6:27 PM

Jacob Hantla:

Is there a way anybody is aware of to print only a single entry of a notefile? Currently Logos wants to print every single entry. I could print a page range but that will usually pick up a bit of the notefile before it and some of the notefile after the desired entry. 

Currently, what I do is copy my note entry into Word and print from there.

Sorry Jacob, it cannot be done right now. I am hoping they will add this in a later release. I usually end up selecting the entry I want and copy it over to Word to print it.

Posts 19315
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2010 7:02 PM

I thought that maybe compacting all the notes and expanding just the one you want to print might work, but alas that doesn't. The preview window shows them all collapsed in that case! Bug! Even if they're not going to allow printing one at a time, they should match the expanded/collapsed state of the notes in the Notes window when printing.

But I too wish they would add the ability to print only selected notes from a Notes file. Using checkboxes like they do with sections from within a resource.

Posts 33475
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2010 7:21 PM

Fred Chapman:
Sorry Jacob, it cannot be done right now

However, as a work around you can print to a PDF and print the selected portions of the PDF.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2010 7:31 PM

Jacob Hantla:
Is there a way anybody is aware of to print only a single entry of a notefile?

ditto on the clippings Sad

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Posts 19315
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 25 2010 8:17 PM

Rosie Perera:
I too wish they would add the ability to print only selected notes from a Notes file. Using checkboxes like they do with sections from within a resource.

I've added this as a suggestion: http://community.logos.com/forums/t/23586.aspx

If there's enough interest I can add it to UserVoice too.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS