Logos 4 and the French Bible translations

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 29
Jerry Peterson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 26 2010 10:14 AM

I have L4 Platinum and the Segond version. While I know that 3 other French translations, among others, are available with the Stuttgart Electronic Study Bible (SESB),  the SESB is only available as CD and therefore, I understand, not usable with L4 Platinum  or L4 in general. Does this mean that if we have the current Logos 4, that the Louis Segond is the only French translation available to us? - tbt

Posts 33860
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 26 2010 11:11 AM

Jerry Peterson:
only available as CD and therefore, I understand, not usable with L4 Platinum  or L4 in general.

Resources available only on CD are usable in L4 - in fact all your previous Logos resources are usable. The difference is that one needs to add the resource to L3 and synchronize licenses to get the resource in L4 OR one has to call Logos with the serial number and have them activate the license.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 12
Pierre-David Pfister | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 26 2010 12:50 PM

It would be great to add the 3 Bibles available in SESB as separate downloads (at least one French Bible with the interlinear feature). Are there plans to add more French resources?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS