create new syntax search exits program

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 22
Dick Roberts | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:22 AM

When attempting to add components to a new syntax search (not using templates), the search window invariably gets to a point where it exits the entire program.  I have yet to build a successful syntax search.  I read that this bug was in the beta version. Does the new release fix this?  I am using the release from this mornings download.

Posts 1246
David Mitchell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:48 AM

It's difficult to know whether the bug you've encountered has been fixed without more information. Here are the steps necessary to collect what we need:

1. Immediately after Logos 4 crashes (and before reopening it), open a Finder window, press Command-Shift-G, and enter "~/Library/Application Support/Logos4" (without the quotation marks) in the sheet that pops up, then press OK.
  2. Control-click on the "Logging" folder and select the "Compress" menu item from the context menu
  3. Upload Logging.zip to this thread by using the paperclip button in the post editor.

There are some known issues with Syntax search on Mac that we're working through. If yours is a previously un-encountered bug, we'll fix it as soon as we can.

David Mitchell
Development Lead
Faithlife

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS