text size

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 37
cheryl | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 5 2010 4:49 AM

Hi,  Is there anything in the future that will let us enlarge the text size on the home page?  I have a hard time reading when the text is so small.  I enlarge the parts that enable me to do so, but there are some that I have have a hard time reading.  Just checking to see if that will ever be an option.

thanks

Cheryl

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 6:37 AM

Under tools>Program Settings look under ACCESSIBILITY for for program scaling.  Adjust that as you desire - that should do the trick.  I'm not sure if you'll have to restart Logos or not.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 5258
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 7:30 AM

Thomas Black:
Under tools>Program Settings look under ACCESSIBILITY for for program scaling.

and you will look in vain.

However you can go to Apple > System Preferences > Universal Access and set the zoom feature to suit you best.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 37
cheryl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 7:45 AM

I see the Universal Access and checked to have the zoom on, but I don't understand the symbols showing how to enlarge the text ([ and the command symbol) can't find the [ symbol.  That symbol does not look like the [

Thanks for your help, guess I will just have to squint to read.  

cheryl

Posts 5258
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 7:53 AM

On both my Macs the two keys you need press are immediately to the left of the space bar.

Once you are holding these down you can use the =/+ key to zoom in and the  - key to zoom out.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 8:38 AM

Mike Binks:

Thomas Black:
Under tools>Program Settings look under ACCESSIBILITY for for program scaling.

and you will look in vain.

However you can go to Apple > System Preferences > Universal Access and set the zoom feature to suit you best.

<grin>  Thanks for translating the PC>>Mac transition Mike</grin>

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 37
cheryl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 9:55 AM

Oh my, thanks Mike, now I can see much better.

I really appreciate your help

cheryl

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 5 2010 9:21 PM

Likewise Thanks Mike - Added Program Scaling to Wiki page => http://wiki.logos.com/Mac_and_PC_User_Interface_Differences#Program_Scaling

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS