New Books on Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 82
Al Sosa | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 6 2010 5:03 PM

Greetings everyone. . .

In the past several days, I've bought a good amount of books. I'm trying to see them in the library tabs. However, sometimes, I just missed them because of  the amount that are in the drop down menu.
Is there a way in L4 that I can know when a new book has downloaded without having to go to the website and look at the tab where the recent purchases were done? It would be of some kind of filter that will show only the most recent download.

Thank you.
Eis Cristos

Al Sosa

Posts 5718
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 6 2010 5:25 PM

Alfredo Sosa:

Greetings everyone. . .

In the past several days, I've bought a good amount of books. I'm trying to see them in the library tabs. However, sometimes, I just missed them because of  the amount that are in the drop down menu.
Is there a way in L4 that I can know when a new book has downloaded without having to go to the website and look at the tab where the recent purchases were done? It would be of some kind of filter that will show only the most recent download.

Thank you.
Eis Cristos

Al Sosa

There is no automatic way to do this within the interface at the moment.  What is the common work around is to apply a rating of 2 to all of our resources in your library.  From that point forward you can the using the following command in your library command box: rating:=0.  This will then show any new resources due to the fact you have yet to apply a rating to them.  Once you have reviewed the new resource, tagged it and bagged it in a collections you can then apply a rating as you see fit.  The point of initially setting everything existing at two is so you can also work through this list at your leisure and also tag, and bag these resources into collections also, but it keeps the forest away, from you focussing on the new resources.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS