Looks like the Mac giveaway has begun!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 8 2010 3:13 PM

Do we have any winners present among us?

http://www.logos.com/mac/giveaway

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 3:16 PM

Now that I read through again, doesn't Gary B. and Dewayne D. post on the boards?  Congrats guys!

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 3:18 PM

Congratulations to all the winners!

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 9478
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 3:53 PM

Oh, man they spelled my name wrong. It's m-a-r-k s-m-i-t-h Hope that won't delay the shipment.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 19216
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 8 2010 4:02 PM

Mark A. Smith:

Oh, man they spelled my name wrong. It's m-a-r-k s-m-i-t-h Hope that won't delay the shipment.

I was really impressed with how fast the shipment came. Spelling your name wrong didn't delay it at all. Wink

On the other hand, the 21.5" iMac isn't exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted a new i7 Win 7 machine, loaded. So I'll trade you if they sent mine to the wrong adress.

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 9 2010 2:32 PM

Paul Newsome:

Now that I read through again, doesn't Gary B. and Dewayne D. post on the boards?  Congrats guys!

Yes I do, and than you.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 11 2010 12:30 PM

No winners here in Delaware. Guess I'll just have to purchase that 2011 Red Chevy Camero with the V12 engine (yes, I said V12) to make me feel better! I really, really wanted a new iMac Desktop, but the Camero will have to do!

Congrats to the winners!

Christina

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 11 2010 12:53 PM

Dewayne Davis:

Paul Newsome:

Yes I do, and than you.

That was supposed to have said 'thank you'.

And thank you to Logos as well. Hopefully it will arrive in the mail tomorrow.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS