The Peacemaker by Ken Sande

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 98
Christopher Powell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 11 2010 9:04 PM

This book is a standard text for conflict resolution and many seminary students study it (I was recommended to, and I appreciate it).  Please get it for Logos.

Thanks!

Posts 166
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:17 AM

Agreed!

Posts 3915
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:31 AM

Christopher Powell:

This book is a standard text for conflict resolution and many seminary students study it (I was recommended to, and I appreciate it).  Please get it for Logos.

Thanks!

Yes 100%.  I actually thought I had suggested it months ago, but can't find the post, if I did.  Maybe it was in my dreams.  :)    Christopher, you may also send this suggestion to suggest at logos.  You can be sure they will read it.  Also, attach a link to this thread, which will back your suggestion up as people agree with you.

Sande's work is a must, along with many other resources they publish.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 128
Levi D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:37 AM

Yes! I agree also. Sande's work in the Peacemaker is clear and biblical throughout. It is one of my most marked up and post-noted books.

I spent most of my time in thinking of divine things, year after year; often walking alone in the woods and solitary places for meditation, soliloquy and prayer - Jonathan Edwards

Posts 2989
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 12 2010 8:54 AM

yes please

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 2
Francey True | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 13 2010 3:53 PM

Could not agree more. It was required in the graduate level Leadership program at Liberty University.

Posts 2837
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 14 2010 11:08 AM

Yes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 3915
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 5:40 AM

Christopher Powell:

Thanks!

Chris--might you be willing to not only send your suggestion to suggest at logos  .dot com, but in that email paste a link to this thread.  Several of us have  a habit of doing both methods of suggestions.  Logos will be sure to see it (besides forum visitors) AND they will see the favorable response we give such a suggestion.

Posts 2989
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 5 2012 4:03 PM

Now available on Vyrso: http://vyrso.com/product/15540/the-peacemaker-a-biblical-guide-to-resolving-personal-conflict

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 29474
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 5 2012 4:11 PM

Yes

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3915
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 6 2012 12:03 PM

Jacob, thanks for pointing this out.  Great news!

Wishing Vyrso had a wishlist option like Logos.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS