Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 172
CL | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 12 2009 11:16 AM

Greetings friends,

I've noticed that all the new Zondervan products are 'under development.' Does anyone know or have a guess to when these might be shipping?

The reason I ask: my wife and I will be leaving for India in January and would love to have the Expositor's Bible Commentary and possibly some other Zondervan stuff before we leave. 

Thanks for your help,
CL 

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 12 2009 1:12 PM

CL Pearce:

Greetings friends,

I've noticed that all the new Zondervan products are 'under development.' Does anyone know or have a guess to when these might be shipping?

The reason I ask: my wife and I will be leaving for India in January and would love to have the Expositor's Bible Commentary and possibly some other Zondervan stuff before we leave. 

Thanks for your help,
CL 

This raises a related question in my mind: If a person only orders Zondervan's EBC it would ship whenever it is ready. If a persom orders the Zondervan's "everything" Pre-Pub, is it really neccessary for all completed titles to just sit on the shelf until the very last one is complete before the user gets to access any of them? Is it possible for the users who buy the mega-bundle to receive the different sets as they are completed?  (Of course some measure of payment would be collected as titles ship.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 9
Maniel Leong | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 12 2009 3:45 PM

I have same thoughts. Any comments from Logos marketing team?

Posts 1723
LogosEmployee
Bob Pritchett | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 12 2009 5:33 PM

I don't know the date, though I imagine it's after the start of the year. And I doubt they'll be released one at a time -- I think it's all at once. (I know we have multiple people working on it in parallel.)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS