Glitch in Discourse Grammar of the Greek New Testament or is it in my computer?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 73
Terry M. Moore | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 13 2010 8:20 AM

Can someone please confirm this. I am trying to tell if the problem is in the Discourse Grammar of the Greek New Testament or if the problem is with my computer.

In the Table of Contents, Part 1,  2.1 Asyndeton is followed by ( ) enclosing what displays on my compter as a box (usually indicating a bad symbol/character). The box symbol is also displayed throughout the book where ever Asydenton is mentioned. It also prints as a box. However, if I "Report a Typo" in both the Selection and Should Be parts the box is replaced with (ᅥ). If I cut and paste the box I get the symbol. I can't figure out what is going on. All my fonts in Logos 4 are set to "Default."

Can anyone confirm this glitch or offer a fix if it's on my computer?

Thanks--Terry

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 13 2010 8:32 AM

Same here. I think it is a glitch is the fonts. I remember the HDNT and the Greek discourse first came out, they had a similar problem with the fonts. Hopefully a fix soon.

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 13 2010 12:55 PM

Terry ~ I'm seeing this, too, and have reported it to development. Thank you.

Posts 17
Ken Cruzado | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:14 AM

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for all of your help on the forums. Do you know when this might be fixed? Thanks again!

:Ken

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:20 AM

Hi Ken ~  The case is still active, however, there isn't an indication of when a fix will become available. 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS