Suggestion from a new user - A personal "wish list" service

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Mark McP | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 15 2010 11:38 PM

I am getting better at using the base package that I have each day but a little overwhelmed when it comes to opportunities to get additions for my library.  I don't want to buy just because it is on sale but I also don't want to feel like I have to read about every new offering to insure I don't miss a "sale price".  Is there a way to list the books that I know I want to add to my library and have Logos regularly scan my wish list and notify me when that book is becoming available - i.e. Pre-pub or Community Pricing (or for that matter maybe it is already is available in a collection or something).  Now I use a shopping cart and paper to try to manage it, but it takes too much time, time that I need to be using to study His Word! 

If this "personal wish list" service isn't available - does anyone think that it should be and how do we pass the idea on to Logos?

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 15 2010 11:54 PM

Logos is already well along in writing their revamped website, and a wishlist feature is sure to be on it, as it was one of the top requested features when they soliticed input from us about what we'd like to see in the new website. They haven't told us when it will be released yet, but they are doing some internal testing of it already.

Posts 15
Mark McP | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2010 12:19 AM

Great!  It is nice to know that I am part of the "crowd" Smile

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 16 2010 12:25 AM

Mark McPherson:

Great!  It is nice to know that I am part of the "crowd" Smile

Yes, the Logos user community is good one to be part of. Logos really does listen to us, and we're able to give input into the direction of the product. If you find yourself beginning to wish for additional features or enhancements to existing ones, check out the UserVoice forum, where we can vote for what we want, and Logos has been implementing some of our top wishes.

Also the forums are quite active and we help each other out, and many of us feel we have become friends through the forum. So welcome to this small and friendly "crowd." Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS