Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1
Bil Thompson | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 13 2009 12:28 PM

I know the windows way of just clicking the right and left arrow is gone, is there something else that's replaced it or am I stuck going through the unwieldy "my library" process?

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 12:46 PM

System-defined Parallel Resource Associations are working in Mac 1.2 (the latest version is Libronix DLS 1.2.2).  First, click on the drop-down arrow next to the Previous or Next arrow buttons on a Bible's or Commentary's toolbar and change it to Resource. Then using the arrow keys on your keyboard or next/previous arrows on the resource toolbar, arrow through the parallel resources.

Melissa

Posts 1
Bil Thompson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 1:57 PM

THANKS! That makes it so much easier to use Logos.

Posts 10830
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2009 2:59 PM

Melissa Snyder:

System-defined Parallel Resource Associations are working in Mac 1.2 (the latest version is Libronix DLS 1.2.2).  First, click on the drop-down arrow next to the Previous or Next arrow buttons on a Bible's or Commentary's toolbar and change it to Resource. Then using the arrow keys on your keyboard or next/previous arrows on the resource toolbar, arrow through the parallel resources.

Melissa

That is nice, but I would much prefer user-defined parallel resources. I have too many resources to efficiently cycle through them in this manner.

Jack

Posts 1
Robert Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2009 6:23 AM

I agree with Jack

Posts 10830
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 3 2009 2:00 PM

Robert Johnson:

I agree with Jack

From what I read, with the release of L4, Resource Associations have been replaced. I'm not sure by what, but something better.

Jack

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS