New Web Site: Please restore shipping date to prepub orders page

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 26 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 2 2010 6:33 AM

The new web site does not list the shipping date for prepubs in the Account - Orders section. This was always one of my first ports of call. Please restore this.

Posts 5620
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 6:35 AM

Yes, I'm disappointed in this loss.  The order date of a pre-order is available (which is new), but that is much less needed than the expected ship date.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 6720
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 6:36 AM

Thanks Damian. I thought I was deaf I did not see it. :) I want the shipping dates back also. Maybe it will be releaed in an update later during the weak.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 9481
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 7:04 AM

Damian McGrath:
Please restore this.

Definitely. I need this summary. I don't want to scan the pre-pub pages to see what is coming up and when. This has got to be changed!!!!!! Can't believe you took it out.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1692
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 7:54 AM

Damian McGrath:
The new web site does not list the shipping date for prepubs

Yes

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:04 AM

YesYesYes

And let us sort by that column so that we can see the ones shipping first at the top! (Actually that should be default.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 128
Levi D. | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:06 AM

Agreed! Please put the shipping dates back in!

I spent most of my time in thinking of divine things, year after year; often walking alone in the woods and solitary places for meditation, soliloquy and prayer - Jonathan Edwards

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 8:30 AM

Mark A. Smith:

Damian McGrath:
Please restore this.

Definitely. I need this summary. I don't want to scan the pre-pub pages to see what is coming up and when. This has got to be changed!!!!!! Can't believe you took it out.

Yes

Posts 10821
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 11:49 AM

Damian McGrath:
The new web site does not list the shipping date for prepubs in the Account - Orders section. This was always one of my first ports of call. Please restore this.

I agree completely. The entire Orders page is a confused jumble.

Posts 48
SamK | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 2:15 PM

I whole hearlty agree.

Posts 601
John Kaess | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 2:32 PM

I have absolutely no need to know when i placed a prepub order, but i absolutely positively MUST know when the shipping dates are for my prepubs.  Please fix this yesterday.

Posts 1674
Paul N | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 2:37 PM

John Kaess:

...Please fix this yesterday.

lol!

Posts 2123
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:01 PM

Thanks for the feedback. This was an oversight. We'll fix this soon.

What if you could see this with a faceted search? All Pre-Pubs that are Shipping Soon that I have pre-ordered. Would that be as good? Better?

Posts 5620
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:11 PM

Phil Gons:

Thanks for the feedback. This was an oversight. We'll fix this soon.

What if you could see this with a faceted search? All Pre-Pubs that are Shipping Soon that I have pre-ordered. Would that be as good? Better?

That would be good, but it still needs to be on the orders page. In fact, I think the ship date should be shown anywhere the pre-pub is shown (orders page, search results, description page, etc).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 62
Mark Kulikovsky | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:24 PM

Absolutely agree with the comments above re ship dates but also please add the total value of the outstanding orders as well. I like to know what I have committed to!

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:25 PM

Phil Gons:

I want a button on the Prepub and CP pages where I could switch between 'Show all', 'Show only titles I have ordered', and 'Show only titles I haven't ordered'. I think that would be extremely useful. The same sort-options as now of course.

(That's in addition to fixes on the order page, not instead of it.)

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 264
Michael G. Halpern | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:41 PM

Yes

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:43 PM

Phil Gons:
What if you could see this with a faceted search?

While nice. I want two-click access to my shipping dates. Click Account. Click Orders.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 3:55 PM

Damian McGrath:
I want two-click access to my shipping dates.

Why two? Now that you bring it up, wouldn't it be better if the Order page came up directly, for all but new accounts and those that have neither bought nor ordered? Everyone else is far more likely to want the Order page than the Account Details, aren't they?

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 2212
Damian McGrath | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 2 2010 4:12 PM

fgh:
Why two?

No real need - just what it's always been. I'd be hgappy for orders to be the first thing to come up rather than my credit card details.

Page 1 of 2 (27 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS