Printing Oddity - Revised Common Lectionary

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33
Don D. Thompson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Nov 6 2010 11:51 PM

When I print from the Revised Common Lectionary the Gospel does not print.  This is true whether I select the text directly or if I choose the section.  The other readings print without any problem.  The reference (Luke 23:33-43 for example) prints but not the actual text.  I see this behaviour with the ESV and NIV, I have not tried other versions. I can print the selection from the Bible.

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 (x64)

Acer Aspire 5738G laptop

4G RAM

Intel Core 2 Duo T6600

ATI Mobility Raedeon HD 4570

Posts 27234
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 7 2010 12:48 AM

Not sure why but export to rtf file also does what you describe. Export to xps or pdf file includes the text of the passages, so this may be your workaround.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 6
Fr. Pedro Toledo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 7:56 AM

Can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Yes, I have same problem. All readings are printed out but the Gospel. However, if I select to print two consecutive Sundays, all readings-including the Gospel for the 1st Sunday- are printed out with the exception of the Gospel for the Second Sunday. I believe this is a bug.

Posts 6
Fr. Pedro Toledo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 8:15 AM

I exported a Sunday's Lessons as an XPS file and the Gospel text is missing as well. Moreover, I used the other available exporting formats and got  the Bible citations but not the text.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS