Application Crashes when Right Clicking a Highlighted verse

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 11
Brandon Schmidt | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:24 PM

I was studying a passage today and was looking to make a note on a verse. So I highlighted the verse, right clicked so I could add a note, and the whole program crashed. I have tried several more times but with no success. Right clicking on a single word (not highlighted) does not crash. 7140448.Archive.zip

I am on a brand new iMac with Logos 4.0a SR-4. 

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:30 PM

Brandon,

Do you have anything else in your = /Users/brandonschmidt/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Logging folder? A Logos4_Crash.txt file perhaps?

Also, if you can reproduce this crash, can you please post your Logos4.log file before restarting the app?

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 3
Chad Baron | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:35 PM

I'm having the same problem. I'm adding sections of scripture to a clippings document. It worked for my first two clippings and now the program crashes after I right click. Basically I can't use notes or clippings now.

Posts 11
Brandon Schmidt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 1:39 PM

Tom,

Just reproduced the crash, so see attached for the Logos4.log file. 

There is no Logos4_Crash.txt file, nor anything else in the Logging folder besides what is attached.

- Brandon23178.Archive.zip

Posts 1861
LogosEmployee
Tom Philpot (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 9 2010 4:39 PM

OK, I can see the crash. Next question, what specific range are you highlighting? Can you use Cmd+Shift+4 to grab a screenshot and post that (before you actually right click)?

Thanks,

Tom

Mobile Development Team Lead

Posts 11
Brandon Schmidt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 10 2010 7:20 AM

Here is the screenshot. 

Thanks so much!

- Brandon

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS