Cannot remove item from shopping cart

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:18 AM

Hi

This is strange. I want to remove an item from my cart but cannot find a remove or edit button. I went on a few screens, but don't want to go any further in case I finalise the order which includes one item I don't want.

I must be missing something?

Roger

Posts 2004
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:26 AM

It's not very intuitive, but hover your mouse pointer over the item in your cart that you want to delete. That highlights the item and places an "x" icon to the item's left. Click that "x" icon to remove it from your cart.

Donnie

Posts 8
Roger Pitot | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:30 AM

Thanks Donnie, you're being kind to Logos,  I would say it's not at all intuitive!

Roger

Posts 3261
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 12 2010 11:20 AM

Thanks for the feedback, Roger.

Posts 2
Jim | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 17 2013 2:54 PM

Donnie,

Do you have to have multiple items for that to work? I accidentally clicked on a background in the "store" section, so now I've got $400 worth of material in my cart. I hover over the item and nothing happens. No highlight, no "x" appears, nothing. I just waits for me to spend money - and lots of it.

Thanks,

Jim

Posts 2004
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:49 AM

Jim,

I've never heard of a situation like that. When on the cart page, hovering over an item in the cart displays an 'x' near the far left side of that item's row within the cart. Click that 'x' to remove the item. If that's not happening, the only thing I can think of is to make sure your browser is the active window. What browser/version and what O.S.? Screenshot?

It's a horrible UI, with absolutely nothing to cue the user that the possibility is available unless (s)he serendipitously hovers over an item in the cart. I'm not aware of any other cart-based online merchant with anything similar. Not to mention the lack of an ability to select multiple items and delete them together.

Donnie

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 18 2013 6:55 AM

I've been reading about demon removal in the 1st century ... this sounds like Jesus' instructions ... 'This one requires ...'  (Keep in mind 'fasting' was likely an addition.)

Logos interfaces and 1st century demon extraction (knowing the correct name, procedure, etc) have a lot in common.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS