First Community Pricing Resource Reaches Publication on new web site

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 28 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 9520
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 15 2010 7:39 PM

The History of the English Baptists has the honor of being the first CP resource to make it to production since the new web site premiered. It closes this Friday at Noon PST. Your bid can help drive the final price down.

http://www.logos.com/product/8566/the-history-of-the-english-baptists

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2010 7:52 PM

Peace to you, Mark!                        *smile*

Thanks much for sharing this info ....

Just made my bid, so that might help bring the price down a bit ....

..........    looks like not too many bids are needed to get the price down substantially

Blessings!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 346
Ralph Mauch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2010 8:23 PM

Just placed my bid, maybe it will lower it by a dollar? Big Smile

This one totally passed me by, Thanks Mark!

Posts 171
Abi Gail | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 15 2010 9:22 PM

Be Still My Beating Heart.  Broken Heart  Just for a moment I had reason to believe that Barnes Notes had finally made the grade.   OHHH Woe Is Me !!!!!!! Tongue Tied

~

Posts 6
Nathan Lentfer | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 4:03 AM

When I sort the community pricing entries by progress (great feature, by the way), The History of the English Baptists is not showing up at the top of the list. Seems to be a bug on the website.

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 6:12 AM

The price is down to $30.00. Wonder how much lower we can get it? Yes

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 21
Dan Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 8:31 AM

Nathan Lentfer Replied: Today 4:03 AM

When I sort the community pricing entries by progress (great feature, by the way), The History of the English Baptists is not showing up at the top of the list. Seems to be a bug on the website.

It appears at the bottom of the list.  Probably a Bug but maybe a plot to keep the Baptist off the top.">

Posts 9520
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 1:25 PM

Dan Anderson:
It appears at the bottom of the list. 

This certainly needs to be fixed. I'll post a separate thread in the website forum so Logos will see it.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 1:40 PM

Almost down to $27.00

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 9520
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 4:07 PM

Now at $27 and going to $24.

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 16 2010 6:59 PM

Seems odd that sorting Community Pricing by Progress causes resource with most progress (and a closing date) to be listed last (instead of first).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2010 7:30 PM

With a few more bids, I think it could even get down to $21 by Friday!

For 4 magnificent volumes!

*smile*

Peace!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 17 2010 8:01 PM

Dan Anderson:

Nathan Lenfter:

It appears at the bottom of the list.  Probably a Bug but maybe a plot to keep the Baptist off the top.

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Seems odd that sorting Community Pricing by Progress causes resource with most progress (and a closing date) to be listed last (instead of first).

This is fixed now!

It is nearly at $24 now, heading for $21. Get your bid in before it's too late. Deadline is Friday (I believe the cutoff is noon Pacific time, though it isn't shown; I've already reported a bug that the time is no longer shown on the new website; they used to show it on the old one).

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 4:43 AM

Just curious why I am unable to see the green and yellow columns that are captured on the screen-shots when I look on the community pricing page on the web on my computer. Can anyone enlighten me?

No big problem just an interesting phenomena.

Sue

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 4:53 AM

Sue McIntyre:
Just curious why I am unable to see the green and yellow columns that are captured on the screen-shots when I look on the community pricing page on the web on my computer. Can anyone enlighten me?

Are you looking at the overview page, or a product page? Right now the 'columns' only show up at the individual product pages.

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:50 AM

Sue McIntyre:

No big problem just an interesting phenomena.

Sue

The yellow "column" should show up on all prepub pages. The green one should only show up if you've bid on a resource and your bid is projected to succeed.

What browser version are you using? It's possible that if you're running an old one it might not support this feature of the page or a plugin could be out of date (Flash maybe?)

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 5:55 AM

This is what I see ... No green or yellow. fgh I think this is the product page.

Thanks

Sue 

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 6:02 AM

Sue McIntyre:
This is what I see ... No green or yellow.

Your Internet Explorer might be version 6 or 7 look at Help>About Internet Explorer and if it's not version 8, I don't think it supports whatever bit of code that generates the colored columns.

(I just checked on a computer running IE 7 and the colored columns didn't show up)

Posts 325
Sue McIntyre | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 6:10 AM

IE version is 8.0.6001.18702

Latest Flash media player

It is obviously my end but am just interested in the reason. It's not really an important issue in the scheme of thingsSmile  Could it be my Windows Version is older -  its XP? 

Thanks again

Sue

Posts 1359
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 18 2010 6:19 AM

Sue McIntyre:
XP?

My view on IE and XP is what everyone else sees

Something else must be amiss on your system

Page 1 of 2 (29 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS