Logos4 for Mac Crash when open up collection named "Histirical Background"

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 18
Michael W. Fields | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Nov 19 2010 10:18 AM

1. I have created various collections of books.

2. Created one named "Historical Background"

3. Each Time I try to open that collection or add in to the passage guide with the "add" button Logos crashes and has to be restarted.

4. I do not have access to this collection at all without a crash.74720.Archive.zip

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 10:41 AM

Hi Michael -  These are the same July 9 logs as in your post from yesterday. This problem may be fixed in the next release, but in the meantime, it would help to get current logs for the crash in case there is a different problem. Are you looking for them in your Home (Users) folder under /Library/Application Support/Logos4/Logging? (Make sure you get the current logs before restarting Logos 4 after a crash, so they're not overwritten.)

Posts 10836
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 19 2010 2:28 PM

Melissa Snyder:
Are you looking for them in your Home (Users) folder under /Library/Application Support/Logos4/Logging? (Make sure you get the current logs before restarting Logos 4 after a crash, so they're not overwritten.)

Even easier. Use Logos Log Scribe and put the compressed log files on the desktop. You can find a descriptive link in the second link in my signature.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS