Black Friday - Cyber Monday 2010

Page 11 of 13 (242 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next >
This post has 241 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 124
Donald G. Fisher | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:11 AM

I submitted my request on Monday and had an answer in less than 24 hours.  I've been a user of Logos/Libronix for more than a decade that I can remember.  One thing I constantly let friends and Logos reps at conferences is that this company is absolutely the best thing out there.  Customer support has always been a top priority and the personal phone calls and emails that I have received over the years continues to confirm this fact.  My only cunundrum is whether or not I should take advantage of the Christian History/Biography Magazine collection price or not.  Thanks again Logos.

Blessings from Maine,

Don

Posts 17
Michael J Klassen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:34 AM

I sent my email at 7:21 a.m. Friday morning from the Mountain time zone and still haven't heard anything.

Posts 2961
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 4:56 AM

Dear LOGOS;

When this sale clears up, if you please, could you give us some numbers?

total emails sent in:

Total accepted offers:

Number of different items requested

smallest % and largest % Offered (other then zero):

Number of items sold:

total sales $$:

Posts 550
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 5:26 AM

I've been a Logos user for almost 11 years........... still haven't heard anything from my Friday afternoon request.

Posts 550
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 5:27 AM

Excuse me, almost 12 years.

Posts 1523
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 5:38 AM

David Ames:

I wonder if there was anything above 75%.

Anyway...one of my requests only had 2 bucks discounted....

Posts 2004
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 6:09 AM

Shawn Drewett:

I've been a Logos user for almost 11 years........... still haven't heard anything from my Friday afternoon request.

When you called them to let them know you still hadn't heard a reply, what did they say?

Posts 550
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 6:16 AM

I haven't called them, I sent my email twice just to make sure. They requested that we email not call.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 6:38 AM

David Ames:

Dear LOGOS;

total emails sent in:

Total accepted offers:

Number of items sold:

total sales $:

I'm not sure we'll get all of the numbers you ask, but total email sent and some spectrum of requests might be interesting.

Logos has every right IMHO to keep the sales #'s private.  (Not that I'm not curious  :-)  )

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 6:54 AM

David Ames:

Dear LOGOS;

total emails sent in:

Total accepted offers:

Number of items sold:

total sales $:

Pardon my differing opinion, but given the activity of the user group, as soon as Logos posts this data, we have threads on:

1. Logos should make the special more compelling - too few offers were accepted

2. More offers would have been accepted if Logos had better payment plans

3. <Resource x> should have had a higher discount

4. That's not so many emails, x sales people should have processed all the requests much more quickly than they did

5. Such a high percentage of accepted offers proves people want to buy but the normal prices are too high

6. Such a low percentage of accepted offers proves Logos has too many resources for sale and the market is saturated

7. What will Logos do with all the money they realized from this sale? I think they should invest it in ______________.

you get the idea....IMHO this is too much information that really doesn't help customers at all, and only opens Logos up to more unproductive firestorms.

My .02

Posts 550
Shawn Drewett | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:02 AM

Dominick Sela:

David Ames:

Dear LOGOS;

total emails sent in:

Total accepted offers:

Number of items sold:

total sales $:

Pardon my differing opinion, but given the activity of the user group, as soon as Logos posts this data, we have threads on:

4. That's not so many emails, x sales people should have processed all the requests much more quickly than they did

5. Such a high percentage of accepted offers proves people want to buy but the normal prices are too high

6. Such a low percentage of accepted offers proves Logos has too many resources for sale and the market is saturated

7. What will Logos do with all the money they realized from this sale? I think they should invest it in ______________.

you get the idea....IMHO this is too much information that really doesn't help customers at all, and only opens Logos up to more unproductive firestorms.

My .02

Dominick Sela:

David Ames:

Dear LOGOS;

total emails sent in:

Total accepted offers:

Number of items sold:

total sales $:

My .02

Dominick Sela:

David Ames:

Dear LOGOS;

total emails sent in:

Total accepted offers:

Number of items sold:

total sales $:

My .02

Too bad they don't have a "like" button on the forums to click as Facebook does!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:36 AM

Shawn Drewett:

You might make 12 years before you get your offers. Not to worry, though. Dan said if you are in before the deadline, your request.will be processed

Shawn Drewett:

I haven't called them, I sent my email twice just to make sure. They requested that we email not call.

Twice? Indifferent Uh Oh.   The instructions said "send One email."           That wouldn't disqualify you, would it?  (Just teasing you Shawn, just teasing.)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 235
Tom Geswein | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:48 AM

I'm sorry to hear that some of you didn't get a response.  I wish I had an answer for you...  It took about 48 hours for me to hear back from them.  I responded to the e-mail to purchase two out of the three items, but haven't heard back from them (that was yesterday afternoon).  I am sure Logos will make good on it, if by chance they didn't get your e-mail or it somehow got overlooked.  With the mass e-mails that they got, I am suprised they handled it as well as they did.

"It seems our problems solve themselves when we look beyond us to those truly in hell."  -  Beyond Our Suffering - AILD

Posts 273
Brad Fry | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:53 AM

Matthew C Jones:

Shawn Drewett:

You might make 12 years before you get your offers. Not to worry, though. Dan said if you are in before the deadline, your request.will be processed

Shawn Drewett:

Twice? Indifferent Uh Oh.   The instructions said "send One email."           That wouldn't disqualify you, would it?  (Just teasing you Shawn, just teasing.)

That's kinda' like strikin' the rock instead of speakin' to it.

Posts 2004
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 7:56 AM

I'm sure that request was for the happy path scenario where they replied in the order and timeframe that they'd expect. Your experience is clearly an exception. I'd certainly have called by now.

Donnie

Posts 249
Giovanni Baggio | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 8:02 AM

I think Logos has better things to do than to tally up those things.  What good would it do to anyone know those numbers.  I think they're totally irrelevant.  I'm sorry but your request doesn't make sense.  12 Days of Logos is coming up and x-mas too, they're gonna be too busy to worry about giving a report on those things.  Anyway, just one man's opinion.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 8:14 AM

It seems to me that the simplest explanation for the waiting would be if you e-mailed a particular sales person, and that particular sales person happened to be off all weekend. 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 8:18 AM

Brad Fry:
That's kinda' like strikin' the rock instead of speakin' to it.

Yeah. But Moses did have to strike it once per God's command.

Verily, verily, I say unto you: From many past experiences I can attest, Logos will take care of Shawn.
I might be a little jealous if they offer him 97% off his three requests.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 317
Paul Meathrel | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 10:30 AM

I'm still waiting for my offers as well, email submitted on Friday at 22:52 GMT. I'm guessing something will emerge eventually...

Posts 3810
spitzerpl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 1 2010 11:01 AM

Paul Meathrel:

I'm still waiting for my offers as well, email submitted on Friday at 22:52 GMT. I'm guessing something will emerge eventually...

Mine went to junk mail, so you might want to double check there. I have Yahoo Plus mail so I'm used to using Outlook for mail mail. Yahoo put it in junk before it even got to me though, so I didn't find it till I went to mail.yahoo.com and checked my junk mail there.

Page 11 of 13 (242 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > | RSS