I just got the email and have yet to download it but it is here.  Smile

Posts 2869
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 9:58 AM

Joan Korte:

I just got the email and have yet to download it but it is here.  Smile

Mine is indexing!

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:10 AM
Mine has finished indexing!
Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:15 AM

I was sure that I had ordered this - but I went to check my PrePubs there was no sign of it.  So I went to check my previous orders, again nothing.  And there was no e-mail.  I was hurt - I was sure I had order it when it was in Community Pricing, but no sign of it.  Got to the "Oh, well, I goofed" state. 

I must have checked at just the wrong time.  Ten minutes later my e-mail appears and Logos begins to download something (I assume Catena Aurea).  Boy was I relieved - I really wanted it.  I did get it.  YES!!

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 10888
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:45 AM

Floyd Johnson:
ars and

1 Corinthians 12.26 . Good for you! NOw, where is my copy?

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 11:51 AM

Floyd Johnson:

I was sure that I had ordered this - but I went to check my PrePubs there was no sign of it.  So I went to check my previous orders, again nothing.  And there was no e-mail.  I was hurt - I was sure I had order it when it was in Community Pricing, but no sign of it.  Got to the "Oh, well, I goofed" state. 

I must have checked at just the wrong time.  Ten minutes later my e-mail appears and Logos begins to download something (I assume Catena Aurea).  Boy was I relieved - I really wanted it.  I did get it.  YES!!

The same thing happened to me. Nothing there for several minutes, but when I visited the Catena Aurea web page, the order button was greyed out, suggesting I had pre-ordered it. I must have been been looking during the time between the resource going live and my order being processed. I got it and now it appears under order history. I was a little nervous for a little while but decided to believe anyway.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:13 PM

Indexing and open to Luke where I'm working.  Looks like it was worth the "oh my goodness" CP price for sure!

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2961
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:25 PM

Catena Aurea: Commentary on the Four Gospels (8 vols.)

Current price  $99.99

Vol I parts 1,2,3

Vol II

Vol III

Vol Iv parts 1,2

That is SEVEN for a resource count of 4

Please advise - where is part 8?

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:25 PM

Thomas Black:

Indexing and open to Luke where I'm working.  Looks like it was worth the "oh my goodness" CP price for sure!

Yes, that was a very good price.  I have my copy in L3, but have yet to force a download in L4.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 57
Jim Carlile | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:27 PM

The product listing shows 8 volumes. My download was 4. I am assuming the parts are combined into the four gospels?

Posts 3883
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:34 PM

David Ames:
EDITED

Current price  $99.99
CP Price $14.00 

Vol I parts 1,2,3
Vol II
Vol III
Vol Iv parts 1,2 

Individual Titles

Looks like something in Luke commentary is missing - either the listing or the commentary.  I hope it is just the listing.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:37 PM

David Ames:

Current price  $99.99

Vol I parts 1,2,3

Vol II

Vol III

Vol Iv parts 1,2

Luke (Vol 2) has two parts which are not distinguished.  Don't you just hate it when confusion like this occurs?  I remember years ago I called Logos to find out what happened to one of the volumes of the Nicene & Post-Nicene Fathers only to find that one of the volumes was an index which was not included since it wasn't felt to be necessary.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 778
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:42 PM

I got the email several hours ago. No download yet.

I have closed and restarted L4 several times now. Tried "update resources." Let it sit.

Nothing yet.

Jerry

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:43 PM

Thomas Black:
Looks like it was worth the "oh my goodness" CP price for sure!

Mrs. Black shouldn't need to give you too much stick about this one  Wink

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:44 PM

Jerry Bush:

I have closed and restarted L4 several times now. Tried "update resources." Let it sit.

Nothing yet.

Jerry

Odd.  I got the email.  Finished my current work in L4, closed the program, restarted the program and hit my update now button, et voilà !  I got it just fine.

Posts 2961
David Ames | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:46 PM

Jerry Bush:

Nothing yet.

To get the price we did there had to be a LOT of us getting it - May be a server backlog [and with all the Black Friday sales still going out?]

Posts 778
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:47 PM

When I start up, the L4 icon appears briefly in the tray, and I also get the "Logos is preparing your library" splash screen. But that's it.

Something seems amiss.

Jerry

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:48 PM

nicky crane:

Thomas Black:
Looks like it was worth the "oh my goodness" CP price for sure!

Mrs. Black shouldn't need to give you too much stick about this one  Wink

Prices that low don't normally need to be discussed.  Big Smile 

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 12:54 PM

Jerry Bush:

Nothing yet.

Jerry

I've had to wait several hours after getting the email, e.g. once 4 hours, once 7.  I was amazed it did it so quickly today.  I wish Logos would mention in their letter that it may not download for some time.  (I've written the same to them, and had no reply, so I feel free to mention it in the forum.)  Anyway, today it downloaded within minutes Smile

Posts 778
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 30 2010 1:05 PM

Just showed up!

Thanks for listening to my whining! Wink

Jerry

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS