Link to Bible Word Study Guide

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 5 2010 2:06 PM

You cannot link the Bible word study guide to anything else since it is based on a single word rather than a verse.  However I would like the ability to select  send word studies here  from the panel menu of the guide like we can with the search panel menu when we select  send searches here .  I know we can drag them to the pane of our choosing, but I would rather that a new one opened in the place of one already opened rather than open another one.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 10:53 AM

It took me a second to determine what you mean... But I agree.  I generally will run a bunch of word studies one after another and have to take the time to move each one to the screen I want them on.  Bleh.  

"send all word studies to this pane" get's a vote from me.  

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 4:17 PM

Another reason I wanted this is that if I have a floating window with a Bible word study guide open on it, and it is minimized, (that is, hidden on the task bar) and I right click on a word (lemma) and select Bible word study, I would want that floating window to pop up.  Now it doesn't it just opens another one on an open pane.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 6:39 AM

Jerry M:

Another reason I wanted this is that if I have a floating window with a Bible word study guide open on it, and it is minimized, (that is, hidden on the task bar) and I right click on a word (lemma) and select Bible word study, I would want that floating window to pop up.  Now it doesn't it just opens another one on an open pane.

Jerry,

IMHO this points as much to the need for the user to define which window should receive which panes as it does this specific instance.  

I wish I had more uservoice votes....

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 9 2010 6:43 AM

I agree, I use new windows for BWS's and I also want to re-use the old BWS window frequently.

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 285
David Gullick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:29 PM

You can vote for this on uservoice here http://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-4/suggestions/1500065-allow-the-option-to-send-bible-word-studies-to-ope

Logos Platinum

Windows 7 - 64 Bit
Lenovo laptop E520 i7-2640M, 2.8GHz 8G Ram, 2G Graphics

Australia

Posts 494
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 6 2014 8:32 PM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS