search notes without scrolling?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 72
Andrew | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 7 2010 8:23 AM

Hi There, 

when I click on a note attached to a verse, my notes open at Genesis 1, requiring me to scroll down to find the note to read or edit it. Is there any way I can click on the note and go straight there without all the scrolling? I have hundreds of notes and it's time consuming to get to the right place!

Andrew

L4 Mac - Mac OS X 10.6.5

Logos Bible Software 4.0b (4.10.4.7689)

Posts 72
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 8:25 AM

to clarify, I know I can read the note by hovering over it, but it's when I want to edit it or copy the text to use somewhere else that i run into problems

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 8:27 AM

Try clicking twice on the icon.  Once to bring up the file and another time to go to the actual note.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 9:36 AM

Andrew Micklefield:
L4 Mac - Mac OS X 10.6.5

You're more likely to get correct answers in the Mac forum. This is the Windows forum.

Andrew Micklefield:
Is there any way I can click on the note and go straight there without all the scrolling?

On Mac, currently no. People are complaining about it every week. Hopefully, the more we complain, the higher they put it on their priority list...

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS