search notes without scrolling?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 72
Andrew | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 7 2010 9:46 AM

Hi There, 

when I click on a note attached to a verse, my notes open at Genesis 1, requiring me to scroll down to find the note to read or edit it. Is there any way I can click on the note and go straight there without all the scrolling? I have hundreds of notes and it's time consuming to get to the right place!

Andrew

L4 Mac - Mac OS X 10.6.5

Logos Bible Software 4.0b (4.10.4.7689)

Posts 53
Ryan Schildroth | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 6:19 PM

At this point in the life of the Mac app, the answer is an unfortunate no. You might try building your note files by biblical book or topic instead of dropping them all in a single file. This will cut down on the scrolling. Once you get them all moved. Huh?

The various note files are accessible via the "File" menu.

MacBook Pro (Late 2011) | 2.3 GHz Core i5 | 1TB HD | 8GB RAM | 10.12 Sierra | Scholar's Library +

Posts 147
John Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 7 2010 6:40 PM

The notes function is pretty much unusable right now when attached to the reference.  I started using them but it's just too much of a pain to have to scroll to where the note is to begin typing.  Hopefully, they will get it implemented on the Mac side quickly because I really enjoy having the note attached to any versified resource that you open.  Great feature.  Hope they get it working quickly.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS