Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2534
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 10 2010 4:24 PM | Locked

When right clicking on a word and then selecting from the menu Power Lookup, the tool opens, but because it is defaulting to follow, it does not populate with the selected word as it should. If I open Power Lookup and remove follow it functions correctly. Let me know if you need more information or screenshots.

Posts 4077
Melissa Snyder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:57 AM | Locked

If I scroll in a Bible, the Power Lookup will follow and display information on the active reference; however, if I right-click on a word, choose Selection (or Lemma) and Power Lookup from the context menu, the Power Lookup panel displays dictionary information for that English word or Greek/Hebrew lemma.

If your Power Lookup isn't behaving that way, could you send us a screencast? Thanks.

Posts 91
Seth Hewitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 9:33 AM | Locked

I can't duplicate John's problem. Set to follow, mine correctly populates when right clicking on a word and selecting power lookup. It seems to work as expected with NA27, BHS 4.2, NET Bible, NASB95, Lexham English Bible, with the caveat that when using an English text the results change depending on whether or not I select lemma or selection.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS