Christmas 2010 Collection

Page 1 of 6 (119 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 118 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:35 PM

Okay, we asked for a Christmas collection, and they gave us 4 times more than that and at some great prices.

I do have a problem, lots of desire, and no money!

For those of you with money these look like great packages at great prices!!!  Enjoy them!

I will be rejoicing with you and giving thanks to the Lord. I am so thankful for the books God has allowed me to get and to use.

Your Brother in Christ,

Jim VanSchoonhoven

Posts 761
Jerry Bush | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:38 PM

Yeah - it came up on my homepage. Even the cheapest one is too much for me.

Wish they had one around $100. Might be able to swing that if the selection was good.

Wow - $2K for the big one! Wonder how many they will sell?

Jerry

iMac (2019 model), 3Ghz 6 Core Intel i5, 16gb Ram, Radeon Pro Graphics. 500GB SSD.

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:41 PM

I wish there was an easy way to look at the collections and determine what books I already own.

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:42 PM

Merry Christmas!  I wonder if there is an efficient way to see how many of these books are already in your base package.  I have Platinum and have seen some familiar faces in just a casual glance.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:44 PM

Ronald you were quicker than me.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:46 PM

Ronald Quick:

I wish there was an easy way to look at the collections and determine what books I already own.

I'm thinking that if you call sales they would help you figure it out, and take the per-book price of the collection ($1.99, $1.49, etc...) off of the total for the books you already own. Just guessing...

EDIT: See David's post below

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 9488
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:51 PM

This would be a pretty nice way to add quite a library of books to Logos, but they don't appeal to me and I already have most of the ones that do. Once again (as in the Library Builder set) they have taken series and divided them up across three collections.GRRR.

I'd rather see a 'Commentary Builder Set' with a couple full sets of commentaries in it, and then a couple of others, maybe a 'Languages Builder Set' and a 'Bible Study set'. But those are too logical, I guess.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:54 PM

Hmmm, this just coincides nicely with me locating data on the prior two Christmas Collections....

http://wiki.logos.com/Library_Builder

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:57 PM

Thomas Black:
this just coincides nicely

This completes my conspiracy theory about those strange stars below peoples faces.

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 6:59 PM

Jerry M:

Thomas Black:
this just coincides nicely

This completes my conspiracy theory about those strange stars below peoples faces.

Yes, it proves that Logos marketing is stalking me.  Stick out tongue

Posts 285
David Gullick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:03 PM

Jerry Bush:

Yeah - it came up on my homepage. Even the cheapest one is too much for me.

Wish they had one around $100. Might be able to swing that if the selection was good.

Wow - $2K for the big one! Wonder how many they will sell?

Jerry

There is an option for you Jerry - see here http://www.logos.com/Christmas   You can build your own collection by the looks of it - be it 1 books or 1000. 

Logos Platinum

Windows 7 - 64 Bit
Lenovo laptop E520 i7-2640M, 2.8GHz 8G Ram, 2G Graphics

Australia

Posts 120
Steve Robinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:03 PM

I wonder:

1) If they will still be for sale after the 17th "ship" date,and, if so

2) Will the price will go up or be the same, and

3) Can they be put on a payment plan?

Steve R.

Posts 197
Valerie Pobog | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:09 PM

Has to be a payment plan or who in the world could afford it right now??

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:16 PM

Valerie Pobog:

Has to be a payment plan or who in the world could afford it right now??

Call your sales person in the morning, they'll give you all the details.

Of course, after you do - you should post it here.  :-)

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:22 PM

Not that I can ever afford it, this just looks desirable:

$2,010.00 Retail: $61,127.94 Save: $59,117.94 (97%)

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 5621
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:34 PM

I can't figure out the "Build your own collection" sale.  The items that come up when you click on it are a mix of regular items, prepubs and community pricing.

And the prices on the regular items don't seem any different (at least they aren't 40% off).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 9488
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:36 PM

David Gullick:
There is an option for you Jerry - see here http://www.logos.com/Christmas   You can build your own collection by the looks of it - be it 1 books or 1000. 

This is crazy. The page opens to a list of books most of which are not in the list of 2010 resources. There is no discount offered, either. Is there a coupon code? The announcement hasn't appeared on my Home Page.

Totally confusing. I do think that the make your own collection idea is a good one, however. Right now the web site doesn't seem to support doing so.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8207
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:37 PM

I like some of the titles and from what I read I can get my own collection based on those titles.  Supposedly I would get 40%off my entire purchase, but when I go to the check out section, the titles remain the same price (no 40% off), so I didn't click on the "submit order" button.  I guess you have to call sales to get the titles at 40% off.  Is there a coupon or password you need to enter to get the 40% off?

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 7:47 PM

I believe the 40% off applies to the 2010 titles from the Master Collection only.  The link does't take you to that list of books.  I don't know how you get the discount.

Page 1 of 6 (119 items) 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS