Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 257
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 22 2009 8:23 AM

I am working in a preaching lab and trying to figure out quickly how to have both Greek and English Bible versions display at the same time in the "Passage in All Versions" window - but I want to customize it to only include certain English and certain Greek texts.

Thanks!

Posts 2834
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2009 9:19 AM

JeffTerrell:

I am working in a preaching lab and trying to figure out quickly how to have both Greek and English Bible versions display at the same time in the "Passage in All Versions" window - but I want to customize it to only include certain English and certain Greek texts.

Thanks!

On the Passage in all version window, on the top click on "Bibles" select "All Bibles" then choose custom & check or uncheck the bible versions you want. Hope this helps.

Ted.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 257
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2009 9:47 AM

Perfect!  Thanks so much.

Posts 257
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2009 9:50 AM

Is there any way to adjust the order of the Bible in this view?

Posts 2834
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2009 9:58 AM

JeffTerrell:

Is there any way to adjust the order of the Bible in this view?

I am not sure it can be done.

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 257
Jeff Terrell | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2009 10:05 AM

Thanks - our instructor is using Bible Works.

In Bible Works, two features that are helpful are:

1. The order of the texts can be adjusted (i.e. NASB, ESV, NKJV, etc... rather than the default order Libronix has in the list of "All Bibles"

2. The English texts show the key-links to references and Greek translations of the English words - like the main NASB provides in Libronix.

Wonder if there is any way to suggest this.

Posts 649
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 22 2009 10:10 AM

JeffTerrell:

Thanks - our instructor is using Bible Works.

In Bible Works, two features that are helpful are:

1. The order of the texts can be adjusted (i.e. NASB, ESV, NKJV, etc... rather than the default order Libronix has in the list of "All Bibles"

2. The English texts show the key-links to references and Greek translations of the English words - like the main NASB provides in Libronix.

Wonder if there is any way to suggest this.

Jeff, why couldn't you use the Parallel Versions (found under Tools>Bible Comparison) and have a separate window for your Greek translation and have them linked to each other?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS