Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
gary allen kerkes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2015 7:44 PM

There is one book I have found...its the one that the 12 chapters in Daniel is said to fulfill some 300 prophecies...and goes on to prove it...I have heard Van Impe say the same on TV ..his show...I believe the name of the book was Harpers handbook...you can call Van Impe ministries in Michigan..Im sure he will remember the book...he would have read the same one I read...in the mean time..check my book on First-coming prophecy..Free  under Biblebuffs.com...One of two books that exist that have all 334...Herbert  Lockyer..All the Messanic Prophecies the other.

Posts 29714
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 27 2015 10:32 PM

Welcome to the Faithlife Bible software forums. This post is in a very old thread for software that is uncommon as it has been replaced by Logos 6 for Mac. If you are not a Logos user, I assume that you are posting on a software forum not a general Bible study forum? Your book would be useful to forum members primarily if available in Logos or Vyrso format.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS