Export of Logos for Mac Bible Reading Plan

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 23
Mike | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 1 2011 12:07 PM

Hello,

I would like to see another option of exporting the bible reading plan to something other than a calendar.  How about a spreadsheet or document (such as MS Word)?  I don't see any way I can carry this list around easily.

Happy 2011!!!!!

Mike Dugan

Posts 4625
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 1 2011 12:45 PM

Mike:
I don't see any way I can carry this list around easily.

That is why logos developed for the iphone, ipad and the MacBook Air. – all easily transportable.

Posts 228
Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 2 2011 9:05 AM

Mike,

If you have a smart phone you could export it to your calendar on your computer then sync it to your phone. If you don't have a smart phone you could sync your calendar with mobile me or google calendar and then be able to access it from any computer.

hope this helps

Stephen

Posts 23
Mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:34 AM

Well, I don't have any of those devices.

Posts 23
Mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 3 2011 9:35 AM

In the Libronix version for Windows you could at least copy/paste the table created.  That option is not available in Logos 4 for Mac.  That would be nice!

Posts 27
Dave Ketah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 5 2011 5:27 PM

Another reason for being able to print out a Bible reading plan: sharing it with others.

I was talking with a co-worker about my reading plan, and she asked for a copy.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 6 2011 2:09 AM

Dave Ketah:
I was talking with a co-worker about my reading plan, and she asked for a copy.

Idea Create a new calendar in iCal - Export Logos 4 Reading plan to new calendar - use iCal to print calendar (optionally delete calendar from iCal after printing).

By the way, wiki page has several example Reading Plans => http://wiki.logos.com/Reading_Plans (print from browser)

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS