Ik heb veel interesse in de HSV. 

Ben benieuwd.

Groeten van Hans

hans ad blogos.nl

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 2 2012 4:13 PM

NewbieMick:

I tested it with a document where I copied a number of snippets from various sources. I ran your tool on the file (....orig...), edited the tags.xls, ran PB. Then I did a brutal replace all commas with colons, edited tags, ran again, then I tried to conform the references to what you gave me above (colon2) edited and ran again. This time the Logos PB compiler under beta 12 issued no errors or warnings. Still there seem to be some bugs in the tool, as you can see. However, it worked very well on some references.I see that it doesn't detect "Apg" which is acts - I put this manually into the tags.xlsx but it still doesn't like it. It doesn't detect Dtn (Deuteronomium) as well, which I hoped Logos would pick up by itself.

Attached you will find the documents - I have provided resource links for the online sources in case you need more ideas.3323.LogosTaggerTest.zip 

Thanks, I'm going to test with these documents, to make my tool German proof Big Smile. I hope to have a new version of the tool within the next 2 to 3 weeks.

Posts 248
Hans van den Herik | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 25 2012 5:31 AM

Hello Simon

Is there already a new version? I am looking forward to it!

Hans

Posts 10
Wijnand | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 1:06 PM

Hello.

Maybe it's an good idea to make the HSV available by hand. If we do this with a lot of dutch people it wouldn't be too much work. We can make it as an docx-file for Logos and also in raw text file so we can use it to compile in Bibleworks. Or am I not aloud to name the product of a competitive program? Wink

Ang hello Hans...........that's a long time ago I heard from you.

I wrote at least three times to Jongbloed Publishers but they really don't know if and when there will be a module for Logos or Bibleworks.

Greetings, Wijnand

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 1:56 PM

Wijnand:

Hello.

Maybe it's an good idea to make the HSV available by hand. If we do this with a lot of dutch people it wouldn't be too much work. We can make it as an docx-file for Logos and also in raw text file so we can use it to compile in Bibleworks. Or am I not aloud to name the product of a competitive program? Wink

Ang hello Hans...........that's a long time ago I heard from you.

I wrote at least three times to Jongbloed Publishers but they really don't know if and when there will be a module for Logos or Bibleworks.

Greetings, Wijnand

Creating a docx file for the HSV isn't that difficult. I already have it. But permission of the publisher is needed to distribute it in a legal way. I believe that christians should respect copyright laws, so I'm not going to distribute the docx-file I've created unless someone secures a written permission from Jongbloed for me.

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 2:01 PM

A.J. van den Herik:

Hello Simon

Is there already a new version? I am looking forward to it!

Hans

Hi Hans,

Because I'd a lot of papers due, I haven't got the time to work on it since the last version. I hope to work on it next Thursday, and post a new version.

Simon

Posts 248
Hans van den Herik | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 31 2012 2:35 PM

Simon,

Thanks! I eagerly look forward to the next release.

For those interested in HSV: the person in charge of digital publishing of the HSV wrote to me in January 2012: 'De verschijning van de HSV in Logos 4 is in gang gezet.' I can give no more information, but I hope that quote gives you some hope!

Hans

Posts 10
Wijnand | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 1:46 AM

Hello Simon.

You're right about the copyrights. I didn't mean to use it for illegal distribution. But as far I know  it isn't illegal to copy, paste and compile for personal use. And that's the only thing I wanted. But maybe it won't be too long before the HSV becomes available for Logos as I read in the post from AJ. WE can wait for that.

I only asked Jongbloed for the Bibleworks version, not for Logos.

Wijnand

Posts 570
HansK | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 2 2012 4:06 PM

Yes Wijnand H., that's me Big Smile

Hans

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 11 2012 11:20 AM

Here's the new version, with support for German.

6281.LogosPBBTagger.zip

Before using it, clean up your Word document first. You can do that by selecting all text in the document, press CTRL-C (copy), create a new document and set it's language to a language for which you don't have a dictionary installed (I use Swedish myself), and paste the text in it using CTRL-C. Use this new document to feed to my program.

Posts 10913
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 11 2012 2:46 PM

Simon:

Here's the new version, with support for German.

6281.LogosPBBTagger.zip

Before using it, clean up your Word document first. You can do that by selecting all text in the document, press CTRL-C (copy), create a new document and set it's language to a language for which you don't have a dictionary installed (I use Swedish myself), and paste the text in it using CTRL-C. Use this new document to feed to my program.

Simon, 

I've done this, but don't see any changes to the old version:

- the German peculiar reference with comma instead of colons is not supported (or did I miss a switch or something? How does strict or loose work?), so Joh 3, 16 would become John 3 and John 16

- Apg (=Acts) and Dtn ares till not detected

I put the test document and the tagged document, as well as the tags-xls and the log information into a zip.0207.test pbb tagger German 01_tagged.zip

Thanks again for your work!

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 15 2012 2:14 AM

NewbieMick, thanks for the feedback.

Here's a new version, now with an explicit "German" mode (for references like Joh. 3, 16).

I added hints to the radiobuttons/switches, so if you hover your mouse over them, you get a description. Just select the radiobutton/switch "German".

New version: 8308.LogosTagger.zip

Posts 248
Hans van den Herik | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 6:29 AM

Simon

Thanks for the new release. My first impressions are, that it works better!

Hans

Posts 10913
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 16 2012 10:50 AM

Simon:

NewbieMick, thanks for the feedback.

Here's a new version, now with an explicit "German" mode (for references like Joh. 3, 16).

I added hints to the radiobuttons/switches, so if you hover your mouse over them, you get a description. Just select the radiobutton/switch "German".

New version: 8308.LogosTagger.zip

Simon, thanks a lot!

This now really works in many cases. There are still some bugs (complex references like John3,16.16,1) and some weird undetections (maybe due to parentheses?), but overall I'm very happy with it and think, it can help a lot in producing PBs.

I put some info for your debugging efforts into the attached zip - such as a marked up file with correct/less correct taggings and a new tab in the tags.xlsx that you may want to use for your Dutch "customers" as well. I think I may run some more tests and come back to you if I find out more.

1754.LogosTagger Test German.zip

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 28 2012 2:35 AM

Simon:

Hi Simon, today I started to work with your very handy tool.

However, for some reason, it gives me this error message:

Not sure what to do. After clicking continue, and using the new tagged docx file in a PB, Logos doesn't see English tags. What did I do wrong?

Patrick

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 29 2012 12:29 PM

Hi Patrick, Can you please post the document that you was running, when you got the error?

NBMick, Thanks for the detailed log. When I can find some spare time, I'll try to fix those bugs/incompleteness you found.

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 3 2012 9:51 PM

Hi, this is the doc.

6648.CDB 1.Kolossensen 1, 1 en 2.docx

Hope I just made a mistake and will it run smoothly.

Patrick

Posts 215
Simon | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 16 2012 7:23 AM

Here's a new version of LogosTagger. It contains some bugfixes. Patrick's document is working fine with this new version.

2605.LogosTagger.zip

In this new version the comments of NBMick aren't processed yet. I will plan some time for that in about 2 weeks.

Posts 10913
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 16 2012 8:09 AM

Simon:

Here's a new version of LogosTagger. It contains some bugfixes. Patrick's document is working fine with this new version.

2605.LogosTagger.zip

In this new version the comments of NBMick aren't processed yet. I will plan some time for that in about 2 weeks.

Thanks a lot!

Posts 248
Patrick Rietveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 26 2012 5:19 AM

THANKS, Simon, it works for me now! This will save a lot of time.

There are only a few things that didn't work. 

1. In the text there is Filémon and Filém. How can we tell the program what to do with it? I added an extra line in the Tag.xlsx file, but that didn't work. Has that to do with the fact that there is also 'Fil' = Philipians?

2. Kol. 1:13, 22; 2:6-8; 4:9 worked (how did you do that? I have tried that in other word docs, but did not succeed - what is the syntax?) -

However, Kol. 1:21, 27; 2:13 did not work. Also this showed up: [[Kol. 1:24 - 2:3 >> Colossians 1:24 - 2]]

Another question I have is: With what did you write this program? 

Patrick

Page 3 of 4 (68 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS