Page 2 of 6 (107 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 106 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 8:18 PM

I thought Ignore was Amos' first name.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 8:26 PM

Jerry M:

That receives an award -- GROAN !! Indifferent

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 8:35 PM

Searching all text in library for ignore - now wondering which of 32,380 results to ignore (along with this forum) ?

Perhaps ABC's of Evolution with Scopes Monkey Trial ? or 1,000 Illustrations for Preaching & Teaching ? (including perception)

Intriguing that greek negation (for knowledge) is ig instead of me.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 996
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 9:09 PM

I'm surprised this thread has one follower.......and not surprised at the blatant count increasing posts (like this one Big Smile)

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 10:46 PM

Jack Caviness:
All the rest are premium quality

24 fluff? Shouldn't all the Mac forum posts be inlcuded in the fluff number as wellBig Smile

Posts 376
Dan Sheppard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 10:50 PM

Jerry M:

I believe that an ignoramous is a young benedicamus.

They died out 65 million years ago.

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 10:52 PM

Fred Chapman:

Jack Caviness:

24 fluff? Shouldn't all the Mac forum posts be inlcuded in the fluff number as wellBig Smile

Uh, Fred,          Don't go there.     those Mac guys don't take kindly to humor based on........       Lightning

Well, just don't go there.

trust me.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 11:45 PM

Matthew C Jones:

Fred Chapman:

Jack Caviness:

Uh, Fred,          Don't go there.     those Mac guys don't take kindly to humor based on........       Lightning

Well, just don't go there.

trust me.

Matthew offering good advice (not wise to ignore).  Jack has contributed many worthwhile posts in Mac forum - so has all MVP's Geeked

International humor is challenging - something not to ignore.

Thankful Logos usable on many platforms - another item not to ignore.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 8 2011 11:54 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Matthew offering good advice (not wise to ignore).

Matthew is older & wiser today than he was when he posted "over there."   Angel

IF everyone had just IGNORED all of Matthew's posts "over there" Matthew's back would not bear the marks from the rod of correction.

At least I know I am loved!   Hebrews 12:6

ignorance is bliss?  maybe so, maybe not

Posts 10826
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2011 3:36 AM

Fred Chapman:
Shouldn't all the Mac forum posts be inlcuded in the fluff number as wellBig Smile

We do not fluff in the Mac forums, but we do allow the occasional Windows user to post there because said, "Pray for those who persecute you." Geeked

Posts 762
Patrick S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2011 6:46 AM

Jack Caviness:

Fred Chapman:
Shouldn't all the Mac forum posts be inlcuded in the fluff number as wellBig Smile

We do not fluff in the Mac forums, but we do allow the occasional Windows user to post there because said, "Pray for those who persecute you." Geeked

On the contrary — I have heard that a certain highly placed Logos person has stipulated that from Monday 10th Jan every posting in the L4M forum must have a 'Fluff Factor' between one and ten registered with every posting! Below are an example of the rankings:

10 = Total and utter fluff and nonsense

5 = Some fluff in there, but you'll be guessing what (which can be dangerous)

0 = Deadly serious pal, don't cross that line in the sand!

Those posters consistently failing to register correct 'Fluff Factor' numbers will be forced to walk a mile in the other parties' shoes. For Windows users they will be issued gold plated 'MacShoes' but the shoes are so perfect and unbending they will get blisters, for Mac users they will have to use 'Where do you want to go today?' Windows shoes — the only problem is the shoes never go where the user wants to and/or the sole keeps coming off and the shoe has to be rebooted!

Matthew C Jones:

Ahh... but you are not walking alone bro.

"I want to know all God's thoughts; the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:14 AM

Patrick S.:
will be forced to walk a mile in the other parties' shoes.

Patrick S.:

Sometimes I don't walk at all. I am very much like Mephibosheth - one bum foot and one missing.

But when my bionic leg is having a bad day my titanium wheelchair rolls like greased lightning

l                           

Hope my fellow amputees don't mind me teasing Patrick. He can push my wheelchair when we go uphill together. Big Smile Cool

Posts 10826
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2011 11:16 AM

Patrick S.:

Below are an example of the rankings:

Those posters consistently failing to register correct 'Fluff Factor' numbers will be forced to walk a mile in the other parties' shoes.

Keep up with such posts, and you will take the fluff championship away from Phillip.

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2011 1:33 PM

Patrick S.:

Jack Caviness:

Fred Chapman:

We do not fluff in the Mac forums, but we do allow the occasional Windows user to post there because said, "Pray for those who persecute you." Geeked

On the contrary — I have heard that a certain highly placed Logos person has stipulated that from Monday 10th Jan every posting in the L4M forum must have a 'Fluff Factor' between one and ten registered with every posting! Below are an example of the rankings:

Those posters consistently failing to register correct 'Fluff Factor' numbers will be forced to walk a mile in the other parties' shoes. For Windows users they will be issued gold plated 'MacShoes' but the shoes are so perfect and unbending they will get blisters, for Mac users they will have to use 'Where do you want to go today?' Windows shoes — the only problem is the shoes never go where the user wants to and/or the sole keeps coming off and the shoe has to be rebooted!

Matthew C Jones:

That one gave a much needed laugh this afternoonSmile

Posts 769
Alan Charles Gielczyk | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 9 2011 5:07 PM

Ignore-check. This is officially my first post-pad, man it's going to take me awhile to become an MVP!

Posts 84
rksaw | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 1:32 AM

Alan,

I decided to join you and make the "Ignore" area a location for my first post.  Yes

(Boy, it's going to take me a long time to catch up to some "old-timers" in here!)  Confused

God Bless,

Rich

Posts 10826
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 3:37 AM

rksaw:
oy, it's going to take me a long time to catch up to some "old-timers" in here!

Give up now while there is still time to save yourself from Forum Addiction! You can still have a life; it is not too late! Tongue Tied

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 5:46 AM

Jack Caviness:
You can still have a life; it is not too late!
What is this life of which you speak? I am not familiar with it.  Are you implying that there is more than a glowing screen and a keyboard?  Preposterous!  I have never heard such drivel except from MAC users... oh... nevermind.  Wink

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 10826
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 8:02 AM

What is this white stuff outside my window? I live in the South—we don't do snow.

Thomas

How is the weather up there? One of my grandsons (the one least able to stand cold) has chosen to spend the winter in North Chicago courtesy of the USN.

Thomas Black:
I have never heard such drivel except from MAC users

Cheap political shots will be recognized for what they are by those who are intelligent enough to use a Mac. Geeked

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 10 2011 10:39 AM

Jack Caviness:
What is this white stuff outside my window? I live in the South—we don't do snow.

Snowing here in OKC.   (post count up one. Stick out tongue )

I wonder if Lynden will give us an update on the sunny Bahamas.  Paradise

Page 2 of 6 (107 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS