The Elements of New Testament Greek by Jeremy Duff

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 13 2011 10:26 AM

For all the untold grief this text book caused me while I was learning NT Greek (much of which I've already forgotten) it would be very helpful to have this as an electronic resource.  

Any chance do you think?

Posts 596
LaRosa Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 13 2011 10:27 AM

YesYesYes

Urban Scholar - http://urban-scholar.com 
Christ-centered Hip-Hop - http://www.sphereofhiphop.com

Posts 997
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 12 2012 8:10 AM

Yes - good suggestion!

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 3
Wayne Hodges | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 20 2019 4:06 PM

This is the text that my theological college uses. I'm hoping to have a wordlist based on Duff. Trying to create chapter based lists using all the NT appears to be quite time consuming. Has someone already created Duff Elements of NT Greek (3rd Ed.) wordlists?

Posts 3
Wayne Hodges | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 20 2019 4:44 PM

Attempting to create my own lists I now see how cumbersome it can be. It appears, for me at least, that Logos only deletes a set number of words at a time. Rather than deleting the words that you don't want it may be of value exporting the words you do want to another list. If Logos 9 could make the tool so that you tick the words you want, untick the words you don't want, and select all the words if you want most that would be more straight forward.

Posts 20
Pawel Trajewski | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 21 2019 12:55 AM

Could you verify the hyperlink to this site? It seems that there is something different that you would like to show us, or I'm wrong? Wink

Posts 997
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2019 4:29 PM

The link was originally correct and goes to the domain advertised with the book but it is clearly hacked. The book is Jeremy Duff 2005 Elements of New Testament Greek Cambridge University Press. It is the standard greek beginner grammar in most UK settings.

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 997
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 5 2019 4:30 PM

Logos needs this book if it want to gain more of the uk market.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS