Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle 2 (47 vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 187
Rev. D. | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 15 2011 12:11 PM

Has anyone considered purchasing the Zondervan 47 volume bundle? I know there was some previous discussion regarding the 87 volume, especially as it related to price, but I wondered what the consensus is on this 47 volume set.

I'm not familiar with many of the resources, but after a quick review, several seem quite interesting. However, I wondered what you think about the bundle. 

Basically, do you think this bundle is worth the price? I wouldn't like to miss out on an opportunity if it's really good. Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Blessings!

Christina

iMac 27 inch, 3.1 GHz Core i5, 1T HD, 4 GB RAM

Posts 1210
Ward Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 15 2011 1:10 PM

I would really like it, and at one point had queued it up.  Several of the references works are interesting, and I've found them cross-referenced by other things I've been reading [perhaps from that first Zondervan package Wink]  However, much as I am very tempted to put it back on order, I've got to take a pass right now since I'll be changing employers within a couple months.

I'm not too heartbroken though because the discount isn't huge, and when I do order it in a future year I'll be able to buy it on the payment plan so I don't clobber my cash-flow.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS