MS Word or Notes

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 43 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 93
Fab | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 19 2012 11:41 PM

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows how to keep the Word program always on first plan on the screen? I know it's possible but can't remember how to do it. It's very useful because I work with word that keeps on display on one side, and logos on the other side (yet in full screen).

Thanks for your help.

Posts 2759
DominicM | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 20 2012 1:59 AM

For current studies I use notes.. until it becomes sermon at which point it goes into a Personal Book via 

a utility I wrote which replicates most of the sermon file addin like recording usage, tags, refs & topics when exported.. if my understanding of subject passage changed I can add myown markup/notes to the PB 

Never Deprive Anyone of Hope.. It Might Be ALL They Have

Posts 1680
Jerry M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 20 2012 6:49 AM

Fabrice de Almeida:
Does anyone knows how to keep the Word program always on first plan on the screen? I know it's possible but can't remember how to do it. It's very useful because I work with word that keeps on display on one side, and logos on the other side (yet in full screen).
You can move Logos from one screen to the other by a left click and hold on the title bar and then drag it to the other display.  To keep MS Word or anything else "stuck" on one screen, I use a free utility called DeskPins.  You can google it, as several websites offer a free download.  I have been using it for a long time and it works well.

"For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power"      Wiki Table of Contents

Posts 3
Lannis Riddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 20 2012 8:34 AM

I love evernote! Is a good program and will sync with word and other programs similar! Eash to use

Page 3 of 3 (44 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS