Page 4 of 7 (137 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last »
This post has 136 Replies | 18 Followers

Posts 17
Ed Faalam | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 22 2009 10:28 PM

I realized comparing my library to the 3000 books available, that there's a lot that does not show up in my iPhone logos app, when it's supposed to be available?  Am I missing something?

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 23 2009 1:59 AM

Eduard: I've answered your question in the other place you asked it: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/7363/61883.aspx#61883

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 3004
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 3:00 PM

David Wentroble:

How do I get my personal reading plan on my iPhone Logos app? All I see is a sort-of-generic one.

I realize that I am in the last month of a read-through-the-year plan, but it would still be nice to be able to access it on my iPhone.'

If you own Logos4, create a reading plan within Logos4. This will automatically sync to the server and then be downloaded when your iPhone/iPod Touch Logos app launches.  

In short, you must have Logos4 to do this. If you do own Logos 4 and can't figure it out, let us know more about your particular problem

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 45
Joshua Yates | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 29 2009 5:39 PM

I do not have access to all of my library.  I am looking for My Utmost for His Highest, but cannot access it at all from my Logos iPhone software.  I have Logos 4 Scholar's Edition.

15" Macbook Pro Unibody (Early 2016) 2.7 GHZ Quad Core, OSX Mojave, 16 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 512 GB SD

Posts 13428
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 2:39 AM

Joshua Yates:

I do not have access to all of my library.  I am looking for My Utmost for His Highest, but cannot access it at all from my Logos iPhone software.  I have Logos 4 Scholar's Edition.

Read the FAQ (last question). Smile

This is my personal Faithlife account. On 1 March 2022, I started working for Faithlife, and have a new 'official' user account. Posts on this account shouldn't be taken as official Faithlife views!

Posts 45
Joshua Yates | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 8:16 PM

Missed that one...oops.

15" Macbook Pro Unibody (Early 2016) 2.7 GHZ Quad Core, OSX Mojave, 16 GB LPDDR3 RAM, 512 GB SD

Posts 2
Laura Dorr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 11:03 AM

I had Logos 3.  I upgraded to Logos 4 on Dec. 23.  I installed the iphone app.  I then created a few reading plans.  But no matter what I do I cannot see my reading plans on my iphone.  I called Logos support and he logged in as me on his iphone and did not see my reading plans either.  Is this a bug?  I would REALLY like to be able to make progress on my daily reading while out and about.  Does anyone have any clue what might be the problem?

Posts 3004
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 2:08 PM

laura@supportright.com:

I had Logos 3.  I upgraded to Logos 4 on Dec. 23.  I installed the iphone app.  I then created a few reading plans.  But no matter what I do I cannot see my reading plans on my iphone.  I called Logos support and he logged in as me on his iphone and did not see my reading plans either.  Is this a bug?  I would REALLY like to be able to make progress on my daily reading while out and about.  Does anyone have any clue what might be the problem?

Is your Logos4 set to online mode? You get there via Tools | Program Settings | Use Internet. 

I just want to verify that your reading plans on your computer are syncing to the Logos server. 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 2
Laura Dorr | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2009 2:42 PM

yes, my setting for Use Internet is set to Yes

Posts 20
Thornell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 11:28 AM

I did not see an app for android or palm devices..... is the link the correct one?

Posts 2898
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2010 4:27 PM

ThornellCheeks:

I did not see an app for android or palm devices..... is the link the correct one?

There is no app for android or palm. The only have the Windows, Mac and iPhone app. The do have a mobile web interface that can be viewed from within a browser on a mobile device like an android or palm device.

Posts 71
Ryan Burns | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 12:48 PM

I've updated the FAQs at the beginning of the thread. Additions and updates include:

Do I need to be connected to internet for the app to work?

Yes and no. You will need to be connected to the internet via your cell phone service provider or Wi-Fi to access all the features and resources of the app.  With the release of version 1.2 we offer limited offline reading support. To learn how to make a title available for offline reading, please watch the tutorial video.

Is there a list of all the titles that are iPhone compatible?

• We are working on a way to display iPhone compatible titles on Logos.com product pages. Until then, we have a text list of compatible titles as of 12/17/09.

Can I read my books offline?

• With the release of version 1.2 we now offer limited offline reading support. To learn how to make a title available for offline reading, please watch the tutorial video. To download your resources to your device requires an internet connection via your wireless carrier or WiFi. This feature is only available to customers with a Logos 4 base package.

I'm a Logos 4 customer and I'm looking for (insert book title), but cannot access it from the iPhone app. Why not?   

• We have either 1) not secured rights from the publisher to release the title to the iPhone app or 2) have not converted the title to be iPhone compatible. With over 10,000 titles in our system, both steps of the process take some time.
Posts 2
Bill Triplett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 3:03 PM

use an app called my profiles on your iphone.  it allows you to set all kinds of preferences and assign them to different profiles; such as church.  I have one for chess tournaments that turns off all sounds and all vibrations but still leaves reception on.  You can even set it so that when you go to a certain location, i.e. church the gps recognizes it and changes to a certain profile.

Posts 2898
Kevin A. Purcell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2010 4:19 PM

billtriplett:

use an app called my profiles on your iphone.  it allows you to set all kinds of preferences and assign them to different profiles; such as church.  I have one for chess tournaments that turns off all sounds and all vibrations but still leaves reception on.  You can even set it so that when you go to a certain location, i.e. church the gps recognizes it and changes to a certain profile.

That is only availabe if you have jailbroken your iphone.

Posts 2
Jer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2010 9:14 PM

Now that's just really funny!....  Thanks, I needed that after reading through all these postings.

Posts 2
Jer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 17 2010 9:17 PM

Dan Sheppard:

Ryan Hall:
I really like how the kindle app utilizes this feature. I like to read laying down and it always rotates on me.

Maybe you should put the iPhone in the right spot and then rotate yourself! Big Smile

Now that's just really funny!  I needed that after reading all these posts

Posts 2
Chris Bruynzeel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2010 5:07 AM

Quick question from a LONG-time logos/libronix user...

I have the motorola droid...will logos ever be available to me/my phone the same way as it is to the iphone?

thanks a ton & God bless

chris bruynzeel

chris@evfree.net

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:48 AM

Chris J Bruynzeel:
I have the motorola droid...will logos ever be available to me/my phone the same way as it is to the iphone?

Possibly.  Sorry I can't be more specific.

The iphone app was developed in response to market share.  From that point, Bob has stated that they intend to flesh out the web based version at http://library.logos.comso that it will work on virtually any web enabled device (including droid).  After that is "complete" they will investigate other platforms including Blackberry, and no doubt droid if it continues to gain marketshare.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 2
Rob Sherwood | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2010 4:34 PM

I also don't have 26, 27 and 30,31.

The Touch Bible ap. has a good selection of basics for free or for as little as .99c  a download- and they can all be read offline, even the free books/bibles! You could try while you're waiting for Logos to get up and running.

Posts 996
LogosEmployee
Dave Dunkin (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2010 4:41 PM

Rob Sherwood:
I also don't have 26, 27 and 30,31.

Yes, you do. The free reverse interlinears don't display as separate resources. They integrate with their corresponding Bibles. In the Cambridge Paragraph Bible, touch and hold on a word and you get the reverse interlinear data for that word.

Page 4 of 7 (137 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS