Global Highlighting Delete

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 493
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 15 2011 3:42 PM

Is there a way to globally delete all highlighting from a resource?

Tkx 

Posts 13413
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:41 PM

Not to my knowledge. The problem is that Logos doesn't allow you to select a very large amount of text. You can using the up and down arrows to go from one highlight to the next. That would work if you've only got a small amount of highlighting and you can't remember where it is. But if you have loads of highlighting you want to delete, I can't think of an easy way to do it.

Posts 2977
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:51 PM

Larry Good:

Is there a way to globally delete all highlighting from a resource?

Tkx 

Not that I am aware of in one fell swoop. You could jump from one highlight to the next and then individually delete them (or select a whole chunk of them if they were nearby each other). Do you know how to jump from highlight to highlight?

Also, you can hide the highlights while reading that particular resource if you don't want to see them anymore. Do you know how to do this?

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 493
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 4:59 PM

Thanks for the two replies -   I will keep that in mind when the situation arises.

Global Delete is out I guess - 

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 5:18 PM

One user, DominicM has made a program that it looks like it can perform a global delete of highlighting on a resource. See

http://community.logos.com/forums/t/14126.aspx

I haven't tried the program so I can't tell you how well it works. I would backup my Logos 4 folder before trying it if I were you.

Posts 493
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 15 2011 5:36 PM

Kevin,

Thanks for pointing that out  -

Larry

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2011 12:55 AM

Observation: using visual filters to highlight resource lines is easy to turn on and off.

WIki http://wiki.logos.com/Getting_Started_with_Logos#Highlighting_.2b_Visual_Filters

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 493
Mr. Simple | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 16 2011 10:43 AM

Coolness - Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS