Camp Logos Live hits pre pub

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 42 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 287
Jerry Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 8:08 AM

Thomas Yassine Bourega:

Shipping 4/18. Wondering if I keep the pre-pub, or get another time hoping student discount will net me a similar price?

How did this video come out so quick and the Ibeam video is still under construction? I would much rather have the ibeam video over the Camp Logos one. I've been to Camp Logos a few times and have the manuals, so not that interested in experiencing this again.

Posts 15
Nathan Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 24 2011 6:12 PM

Is this product the equivalent to Camp logos 1 or does it include Camp logos 2? i've never been to a camp logos but i've been around the block, i'm looking for some more intermediate information

Posts 3916
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 24 2011 6:38 PM

Nathan Gonzalez:

Is this product the equivalent to Camp logos 1 or does it include Camp logos 2? i've never been to a camp logos but i've been around the block, i'm looking for some more intermediate information

Nathan, check this link out.  Notice he has "Camp Logos" and "Camp Logos 2".  It looks like the currently released "Camp Logos" would be similar to Camp Logos 1 under Libronix.  It's up to you, but he has a way of refining things and drawing connections that make even the basic things "click."  I have it on pre-pub and I am a camp 1 and 2 alum.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 3 of 3 (43 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS