Why Gray ?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 19
Word Explorer | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 21 2011 7:30 PM

Why is Logos 4 Gray ?  For printed Bibles, I bought many colors with pretty covers.  When reading Bible, like the burgundy color with light gold color around edge of paper.  I have a blue Bible with silver color around edge of paper. 

Would like Logos 4 Mac to change Gray to a pretty color. 

Apple's iTunes has a prettier Gray gradient (more like Silver):

Posts 82
Andrew Hanson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 21 2011 10:11 PM

I feel your pain. If I could get it leather bound it would be the best.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 22 2011 1:31 AM

Logos 4 PC floating windows use Windows theme colors for Title Bar along with active and inactive borders.  Screen capture has Windows main window with Search in a floating window:

Personal preference: use Yellow for Active Title text and Borders along with Blue gradient in title (for inactive, change Title text and border to light blue along with lighter shade of Blue for title background).

The "Logos Bible Software 4" window has its own light Blue border (looks different than Grey on Mac OS X) that uses its own color (ignoring user color preferences in Windows).  Maximizing PC window reduces blue borders (leaving grey behind icons and around panels).

Dreaming: Logos 4 program settings for Border and Background colors on Mac and PC; wishing for subset of highlighting choices for window display. Thankful for visual filter highlighting capabilities for Bible text (helpful for Bible Study).

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS