Update won't download...

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 19
Adam Turner | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 13 2011 10:58 AM

Hey all.

I'm running 4.3 Beta 2 (4.30.0.0213) and starting yesterday, it said that I had 812mb of updates to download. I went ahead to start downloading, but it stopped downloading. When I checked for an update, it was down to 740 (or something like that), I started it and left it downloading overnight (my computer set not to sleep). When I came in this morning, it had stopped downloading, again (the progress meter saying it had something like 47% downloaded). I canceled and started it again, and it's now saying 312mb and is sitting at 0% and hasn't budged over lunch. I'm watching the log file and it's not doing anything. Any ideas on what is causing this or how to work around it? 

Thanks for the help. And I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but I didn't see anything like it in the search results.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 13 2011 11:36 AM

Adam Turner:

Hey all.

I'm running 4.3 Beta 2 (4.30.0.0213) and starting yesterday, it said that I had 812mb of updates to download. I went ahead to start downloading, but it stopped downloading. When I checked for an update, it was down to 740 (or something like that), I started it and left it downloading overnight (my computer set not to sleep). When I came in this morning, it had stopped downloading, again (the progress meter saying it had something like 47% downloaded). I canceled and started it again, and it's now saying 312mb and is sitting at 0% and hasn't budged over lunch. I'm watching the log file and it's not doing anything. Any ideas on what is causing this or how to work around it? 

Thanks for the help. And I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but I didn't see anything like it in the search results.

Welcome Big Smile

Since using Logos 4 Mac Beta version, Logos may move this thread to Mac Beta forum that also has Download Stuck and Notes are...Yuck (hey, it rhymes) discussion; anticipating Logos 4.3 Beta 3 release next week with downloading and indexing improvements.

Also wish for Mac Beta to be a forum search option.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS