Hi Def Philippians Commentary

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 27 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 66
David Beard | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 15 2011 4:56 PM

Anybody heard anything on the Hi Def Philippians Commentary that is supposed to ship today? Normally my downloads ship before Logos COB...Confused

Posts 19191
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 5:03 PM

Nope, its status has moved over to shipped (available for purchase/download now) but it hasn't gone out to all of us who ordered it in prepub yet. That seems to be a fairly common occurrence. Two other products that I'd ordered in prepub did ship today. I imagine Logos just had too many orders to be able to deal with them all before the end of the day. There is some human intervention involved in processing each of the prepub orders once they ship, unlike with the website orders. The rest of the orders should be processed Monday morning. That's how it happens every time this hold-up occurs. If you can't wait and yours hasn't gone through yet, you can call first thing Monday morning and Customer Service will process yours right away.

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 6:42 PM

Rosie Perera:
The rest of the orders should be processed Monday morning.

Recently I have had several that have been received on Saturday.  Hold out hope, you may see it tomorrow morning! I am hoping too.

Posts 1358
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 7:45 PM

Received mine

Posts 506
Greg | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 15 2011 8:45 PM

Edwin Bowden:
Received mine

Edwin, what do you think of it?

Posts 21
Daryl Musson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 5:10 AM

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 5:27 AM

Daryl Musson:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!

It's a good thing you're so patient Daryl.  ;-)

Mine says it ships yesterday, so I guess I'll read through it last night and let you know right now what I thought of it.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 5:35 AM

Thomas Black:
Mine says it ships yesterday, so I guess I'll read through it last night and let you know right now what I thought of it.

That is the first time that I've seen "ships yesterday" on my order status.

One would think that if Logos has the technology to bend time like that, they could implement some sort of automated PrePub order fulfillment system.

Just saying...

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 7:17 AM

Paul Golder:
That is the first time that I've seen "ships yesterday" on my order status.

lucky you - it's the second time I've seen it......Sad

Posts 2109
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 9:47 AM

My order was showing shipped yesterday, until about five minutes ago, when the email came alerting me, your order is ready to download. Will have to wait to download and index, because leaving in 20 minutes for a soccer game. My son's soccer game is more important than a download any day.

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 10:45 AM

alleluia! My email has just arrived, AND it agreed to download immediately - unheard of with one exception!  Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Posts 299
Robert Mullen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 10:56 AM

nicky crane:

alleluia! My email has just arrived, AND it agreed to download immediately - unheard of with one exception!  Big SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig SmileBig Smile

Mine is downloaded too. I have only glanced and I think the concept is interesting but not sure it will be a regular part of my studies. I do use the Greek Discourse NT every day but I am not sure I get fully the discourse approach. I do appreciate it though and fully support Logos branching out in these new study directions.

Posts 1674
Paul Golder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 11:16 AM

The new commentary's here! The new commentary's here!...Millions of people look at this book everyday!...Things are going to start happening to me now.

"As any translator will attest, a literal translation is no translation at all."

Posts 299
Robert Mullen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 11:23 AM

Watch out for the cans.

Posts 129
ton verdam | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 11:48 AM

Get this... just received my Lexham HiDef Philippians. 

One more step and we're back at the cuneiform tablets with icons and so...

especially when I run it on my ipad tablet.... no difference with the toledoths in Genesis clay tablets (Wiseman)

Great to go back to the basics and God speaking in pictures again, like Jesus' parables... Smile

Posts 1374
nicky crane | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 11:54 AM

ton verdam:
Get this... just received my Lexham HiDef Philippians.

Lucky you!  I'm grateful to be 75% through downloading.  My Albanian dongle is working faster than I expected Big Smile

Posts 208
Paul Gisbourne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 12:17 PM

Does anyone know of a direct download link?

I'm currently running L4 mac beta 4.3 that is having some download issues.... namely, it takes ages to download anything, if it doesn't get stuck.

Posts 1508
PL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 12:34 PM

Has anyone gotten it on the iPad yet?

Can't wait.  It looks good so far on the PC.  If it's not that pricey, I would buy the Romans one as well.

Peter

Posts 299
Robert Mullen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 12:40 PM

Paul Gisbourne:

I'm currently running L4 mac beta 4.3 that is having some download issues.... namely, it takes ages to download anything, if it doesn't get stuck.

Looks like it is HIDEFCOM71PHP.lbxlls on the FTP server. Trying myself right now. Downloaded fine on my main computer but not my MB Air and I am about to go off on a business trip.

Posts 3578
steve clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 16 2011 12:45 PM

Paul Gisbourne:

You can go to the Logos page and then

Click on Account, then click on Orders. Then

Scroll way down to Downloadable Libronix Files and then click on the link to your book.

QLinks, Bibl2, LLR, Macros
Dell Insp 17-5748, i5, 1.7 GHz, 8G RAM, win 8.1

Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS