Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 853
Armin | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Apr 19 2011 8:27 PM

Hi,

I love it that Logos keeps adding great features to the iOS app. My main reason for buying an iPhone (as opposed to a phone with a different OS) was the Logos app.

However, I still have issues with the resource positions. For instance, when I read a book on the iPhone when I am offline and then go back to continue reading the book a few days later, I am at a position of the book from weeks back, i.e., not the last position. This happens even though I did not open this resources on my other computers. There is also not consistency: Sometimes I am at the correct position in the resource, sometimes not. I believe I read that Logos has fixed some bugs related to resource positions, but unfortunately, I still run into this problem. Am I the only one?

Armin

Posts 853
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 21 2011 4:57 AM

Hmmm, it looks like I am the only one with this problem Sad

Armin

Posts 37
Brent Daniel | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 21 2011 6:28 AM

Can you verify that you have updated to the latest release of the App - v1.7.1?

I had these issues with v1.7.0 but have yet to notice the issue with the new release.

Brent

Posts 853
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 21 2011 7:10 AM

Thanks, Brent. I had upgraded to 1.7.1 and when I opened one book right after upgrading, it was at the wrong page. But thinking about it, I realize that it has not yet reoccurred since then. But then, it previously also occurred only sporadically. Let's see. I will find out over the next few days.

Armin

Posts 853
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 7 2011 12:04 AM

Here is an update after a few weeks of observation: I still have issues with the resource positions in version 1.7.1. I opened today a book on my iPhone and was approximately 20 pages behind even though this book was never opened on my PC. It is a bit frustrating! 

Armin

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS