Things I miss from L3

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 41
Bryan O Clements | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 22 2011 6:15 AM

I really miss my Sermon File Add In and the ability to do a topical search.  I am running an old Desktop with my L3 just so I can do these two things.  I would love to get rid of this machine, but will hang on to it until these two features hit L4.

I love L4 and appreciate everything that Logos is doing, especially on the iPad.  I am just hoping that these two items are close to the top of the development list.

Keep up the good work.

Posts 8666
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2011 6:16 AM

Sermon File (SFL) is slated for a release concurrent with PBB this quarter - see "missing features" in my sig.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2011 6:23 AM

L3 can coexist on a computer with L4, you don't need to keep an old machine around just for Libronix. You would have to keep separate resource folders so hd space might be an issue but that depends on your setup.

Posts 41
Bryan O Clements | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2011 8:01 AM

I just don't want to go through the hassle of moving my L3 to a new machine.  L3 has served me well and I am ready to put it behind me. 

Posts 9553
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2011 8:08 AM

Bryan O Clements:
the ability to do a topical search

I miss the Topic Browser. The new ability to search on Large Text for some resources comes close to being topical. Unfortunately this has not been implemented as extensively or uniformly as would be helpful. I keep L3 running for this feature. New resources have not been topically tagged, however, so L3 cannot find anything among them.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 314
Steven L. Spencer | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2011 10:33 AM

I miss L3's "fuzzy search."  Hope they plan to implement that feature in L4.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2011 11:05 AM

Steven L. Spencer:

I miss L3's "fuzzy search."  Hope they plan to implement that feature in L4.

After trying same basic searches (e.g. throw spanner), wondering about some "fuzzy search" examples that were useful in L3 ?

From another thread, searched for wednesday crucifxion

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS